Hello! The birds are singing wildly this morning. Isn’t it amazing how bulbs popping out of the ground can get us all enthused? It happens to me for sure. So today’s card is a hint of Spring – Pool Party is the lead color with just a hint of Petal Pink and Soft Seafoam. Here it is…
- Card base is 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ – Pool Party
- Layer 4″ x 4 1/4″ Pool Party dry embossed with the beautiful Parisian Flourish 3D embossing folder. Adhere with liquid glue directly to the card base
- Layer #2: 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ Pool Party. Cut 3″ x 4″ Parisian Blossoms Specialty DSP and adhere with liquid glue to the smaller Pool Party. Put dimesnionals on the back and adhere to the card base by centering it on the card.
- Layer #3: Using the Stitched So Sweetly dies and second from largest scalloped edge, cut a piece of Whisper White. Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento ink, the stamp the smaller tulip in Petal Pink, followed by the stem and leaves in Soft Seafoam.
- Adhere pearls from Share What You Love OR color pearls using Stampin Blends markers.
Love the simplicity of this primarily monochromatic look. The sentiment chose lends itself to being used as a birthday, sympathy, congratulations or just a note card.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the card today. This kind of card lifts my spirits and I hope it does the recipient as well.
When you’re ordering from me, Please use my current HOST CODE 2TMMA9HX if your order is between $50- $150 and I’ll send you a product of your choice not to exceed $10. If your purchase is over $150, don’t use a host code – accept the freebies offered by Stampin’ UP! and I’ll still send you a product of your choice not to exceed $10. One fvrfee item per month per customer, thank you.
May you enjoy your day. Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card!