Welcome to a Tuesday hop with Amy’s Krew! The theme is ‘celebrate’ and we can interpret that however…,I’ve created what I consider a masculine card with this delightfully fun Desert Details Bundle available in the Jan-Apr 2023 Mini Catalog, so Jan 5! I can’t believe I’m writing 2023 on stuff – ‘cuz I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!
The Desert Details Bundle is very Aztec’y’, different & delightful (‘cuz it is different). I’ve used Designer Series Papers from the suite of products and an embellishment from the suite as well: Delicate Desert 12×12 DSP & Dry-Brushed Metallic Specialty DSP (also 12×12); Gold Faceted Adhesive-Backed Sequins .
This doesn’t give a very good image of the center DSP – let’s try another photo…
Here ya go – now you can see the inner DSP a bit better. Look at that wonderful detail! The colors in the various papers of this particular DSP are Calypso Coral, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Petal Pink, Gray Granite & Cajun Craze. The polka dot in the background is one of the papers, as is the shiny (this is the Dry-Brushed Specialty DSP!) AND the center paper as well (Delicate Desert DSP). Aren’t they F-U-N? And you see I added a copper trim. And those wonderful embellishments are Gold Faceted Adhesive-Backed Sequins. Here’s what I created on the inside.
Here you can see two of the very decorative long stamps – stamped in Gray Granite. The sentiment is also part of the Desert Details stamp set and is stamped in Soft Succulent. The very thin strips were remnants from the copper die cut on the front and I had to use them. Unfortunately the more detailed strip isn’t on straight, but can see how very cool it is.
For the envelope I stamped this wonderful detail stamp in Gray Granite near the edge of the envelope, then added more of the Delicate Desert DSP to the flap. This is just a wonderful masculine card. I love the layers of it and all the detail, yet it can so easily be sent to a man. Let’s take a quick peek at the bundle and a closer look at the DSP used.
Now you have seen my card and it’s time to move to the next Krew member who is participating – Akiko! Check out her fun card by hitting the ‘next’ button or visit Jaimie by using the ‘previous’ button OR go to any participating member by clicking on their name 😁 Do enjoy and have fun hopping!
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Akiko Sudano
- Tara Carpenter
- Carol Buckalew
- Karen Finkle
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Mary Deatherage
- Jillian Good
- Amy Koenders
If you are a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, you can purchase the Jan-April 2023 Min Catalog products now. If you are a customer, these will be available Jan 5 of 2023. If you would like to join my team and get these supplies now, they can be included in your starter kit :O). Here’s a link to do that.
If you would like to order any of the products to make this card from my online store or any other items, that’s really easy to do. And remember to use my current HOST CODE 4BGN9HG4 to earn credit from me. Here’s how it works… when you place an order of $50 or more (before shipping & taxes), you receive from me a SU! item valued up to $10 + Star-Studded Rewards. If your order exceeds $150, do not use my HOST CODE as SU! has it’s own rewards from which you may choose. You will still receive that FREE ITEM valued up to $10 from me + the Star-Studded Rewards. 😁👍
My Star-Studded Rewards as a THANK YOU
For every $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping & taxes) and when you add my current Host Code, you will earn 1 STAR Reward. Orders of $49.99 or below DO NOT earn any rewards.Example $50 = 1 STAR Reward, $100 = 2 STAR Rewards , $150 = 3 STAR Rewards etc. When you have earned 8 STAR Rewards you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice, and mailed directly to you! Is that a deal or what??? You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial of exclusive projects when you place an order. For any order $50 or more you will also receive 1 free gift from me valued up to $10. Remember to use MY current HOST CODE: 4BGN9HG4 Click here to go my store.
LOTS going on in the Stampin’ Up! world… LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS are going f-a-s-t ~ as are the CLEARANCE RACK items.
Click here to download the list of LAST CHANCE items from the Jul-Dec Mini Catalog.
The July–December 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 60% on essential craft supplies. What are you waiting for? Start shopping! After all, this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last.
Click here to download the CARRYOVER LIST of items from the Jul-Dec Mini Catalog
This sale is only Dec 1 – Jan 4 – don’t wait until the last minute or what you really want may no longer be available. 😀
Click here for the CLEARANCE RACK – remember, only available while supplies last!
Available to purchase now:
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)*
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
- Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)
The following will be available for purchase in the Mini Catalog starting January 2023:
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)*
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
Let me explain just a bit… this collection is available right now. However, only those items listed in the second set will be available in the coming year. Does that clarify for you – a bit? This is a promotion to get you excited about the NEW Jan – Jun 2023 Mini Catalog. 👍👍👍 The full collection is available by using this item number 163129.
OK~ what else… lots of fabulous finds for gifting others – or yourself…
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 8 cards—4 each of 2 designs—and 8 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes printed card bases, printed die cuts, adhesive, embellishments, and a clear block.
- Available in English and French
- Finished card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Soft Suede.
Wouldn’t this kit be great for making masculine cards? For me, having a stack of these ready at my fingertips would be a real advantage. And we have several friends who love to travel and I just see this as a perfect justification 👍. We made this kit at convention recently
161056 BIRTHDAY CARD ORGANIZER KIT. $25 USD | $34 CAD
- Kit includes one 8″ x 10″ (20.3 x 25.4 cm) monthly planner with space to record birthdays each month as well as a pocket sleeve to hold birthday cards.
- Includes 12 full-size birthday cards, 6 of 2 designs, and 12 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Embellishments, and Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Includes die-cut florals and pieces ready for you to use—no prep work required!
- Includes sticker sentiments and die-cut labels in Dutch, English, French, and German
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Soft Succulent
LOVE TREATS KIT
$21 USD | $29 CAD
Available starting 7 December 2022
This month’s kit includes:
- 20 treat boxes measuring 3″ x 2″ x 15/16″ (7.6 x 5.08 x 2.3 cm)
- One photopolymer love-themed stamp set
- One Basic Gray Ink Spot
- Different die-cut stickers with heart designs
- Coordinating colors include Petal Pink and Soft Succulent
- Building the 20 treat boxes takes less than 60 minutes to complete
If you would like to see all the kits Stampin’ Up has available click here.
Leave a Reply