Welcome! Today’s hop challenge is to create something for the holidays. You will see quite a variety today so I hope you make the rounds of all participants.
My card for today is different for me and I can’t decide… well, you will have to see for yourself. I began with Crumb Cake card stock for an A2 size card. I die cut two circles with the Stylish Shapes Dies, one using the Tea Boutique 6×6 DSP ‘cuz it looks like snowflakes to me! The other is in vellum using the Lovely Layers Vellum run through the Wintry 3D embossing folder after being die cut, using the snowflake folder. You remember this is a two folder item, right? The other folder has pine needle branches which I also love.
The background circle is in Sweet Sorbet and I put dimensionals on the back to adhere to the card front. Vellum, because it shows any adhesive, is attached with glue dots behind the added sequins 😁 The sequins are Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels. The way I did that was to attach the sequins, then add the glue dots to adhere it to the other circle. The tree comes from the Happy Forest Dies. Trees are one of my favorite dies – and this is like a ‘Charlie Brown’ tree to me. I die cut three of these from Thick Basic White card stock and adhered them together for strength and depth. I cut mini dimensionals to use behind the trunk of the tree and a bit of liquid glue for the part that attaches to the vellum circle. I added an additional cut mini dimensional to the back of the vellum to support the top of the tree so it’s pretty solid.
The sentiment is from the Hope & Peace stamp set and is stamped in Sweet Sorbet ink on a Basic White panel die cut with the Stylish Shapes banner die. I enlarged it a bit to fit the sentiment. This too was added with dimensionals behind it ~ and the card front was done.
For the inside… another of the sentiments from Hope & Peace stamp set stamped in Sweet Sorbet ink on the Basic White panel. This was adhered with liquid glue to the inside of the card.
The envelope got more of the Sweet Sorbet Tea Boutique 6×6 DSP panel adhered to the flap and trimmed to fit. Now… time to visit the others on the hop. You may click the next or previous buttons if you started here or click on a name to take you elsewhere. Enjoy the hop!
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Tara Carpenter
- Mary Deatherage
- Karen Finkle
- Carol Buckalew
- Terry Lynn Bright ~ this is me! 😀
- Sue Prather
- Jillian Good
- Amy Koenders
If you would like to order from my online store, that’s really easy to do. And remember to use my current HOST CODE 4GWG47JC to earn credit from me. Here’s how it works… when you place an order of $50 or more (before shipping & taxes), you receive from me a SU! item valued up to $10 + Star-Studded Rewards. If your order exceeds $150, do not use my HOST CODE as SU! has it’s own rewards from which you may choose. You will still receive that FREE ITEM valued up to $10 from me + the Star-Studded Rewards. 😁👍
My Star-Studded Rewards as a THANK YOU
For every $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping & taxes) and when you add my current Host Code, you will earn 1 STAR Reward. Orders of $49.99 or below DO NOT earn any rewards.Example $50 = 1 STAR Reward, $100 = 2 STAR Rewards , $150 = 3 STAR Rewards etc. When you have earned 8 STAR Rewards you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice, and mailed directly to you! Is that a deal or what??? You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial of exclusive projects when you place an order. For any order $50 or more you will also receive 1 free gift from me valued up to $10. Remember to use MY current HOST CODE: 4GWG47JC Click here to go my store.
If you would like to see cards I have made with these new products, look here, here, here and here.
The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set (item 160888)*
- Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper (item 161814)
- Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls (item 161822)
The following will be available for purchase in the Mini Catalog starting January 2023:
- Framed Florets Bundle (item 162407)
- Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set (item 161815)*
- Framed Florets Dies (item 160623)
Other opportunities for some gift ideas to friends or family:
161056 BIRTHDAY CARD ORGANIZER KIT. $25 USD | $34 CAD
- Kit includes one 8″ x 10″ (20.3 x 25.4 cm) monthly planner with space to record birthdays each month as well as a pocket sleeve to hold birthday cards.
- Includes 12 full-size birthday cards, 6 of 2 designs, and 12 coordinating envelopes.
- Includes Glue Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Adhesive-Backed Embellishments, and Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Includes die-cut florals and pieces ready for you to use—no prep work required!
- Includes sticker sentiments and die-cut labels in Dutch, English, French, and German
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Evening Evergreen, Petal Pink, Sahara Sand, and Soft Succulent
60342 CHRISTMAS GIFTING KIT $21 USD | $29 CAD
- Kit includes 9 tags and 9 gift card holders—3 each of 3 designs
- Includes the exclusive Christmas Gifting Stamp Set and a Shaded Spruce Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Sized to fit standard gift cards
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, black foil, Mint Macaron, Real Red, Shaded Spruce
Thanks for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Leave a Reply