Happy Sunday ~ or is it Sad Sunday since the weekend is, you know, almost over. :O( Whatever you’re up to today, stay safe and be wise… My card for you today is a small one, but oh so sweet. It’s less than 3 1/4″. Here it is…
And here it is open.
Isn’t this just adorable. So perfect for a special gift – birthday or even wedding. And, this is not hard to do.
- On a 3 1/2 x 11 card stock, fold over one end larger enough for the largest scallop circle. Place this scallop die just slightly over the fold so it does not cut a full circle, but does allow for a circle ‘fold’ cut. Then die cut one full circle at other end of paper. I used Coastal Cabana. It should look like this…
Notice how the one ‘set’ is die cut on the fold? And one side is then folded in half.
- The extra circle will be adhered to the folded front half, matching the scallops.
- Die cut three circles, (largest circle die) from Basic White card stock.
- Cut one of those circle in half.
- Stamp near the straight edge the desired sentiment and any additional stamp. I used the sweet leaf stamp in Garden Green ink from Shaded Summer stamp set. The sentiment is from…….
- Adhere this stamped half circle to another full circle with dimensionals. This portion on dimensionals becomes the ‘stand’ for the upper portion.
The next part is decorating the front – and you can do just about anything! I chose to use the Summer Shadow Dies, Daffodil Delight & So Saffron card stock, then Flirty Flamingo and Basic White for another flower and Pear Pizzazz for the leaves. The background is a piece of 2022-2024 In Color 6×6 DSP in Petal Pink. Here’s another look.
Because this is slightly larger than 3″, I DID have to make an envelope – and I used a piece of very retired Envelope Paper in Mint Macaron.
You can easily see how it is trimmed and shaped in the photo above and where I used Tear ‘n Tape to adhere it together. Dimensions: 4 3/4 width, 7 1/4 in length. When slipping the card in the envelope, I found it easier to slip in face down, so the die cuts do not snag on the envelope :O)
Some of the products to make this card are from the Jul- Dec 2022 Annual Catalog. If you do not have a demonstrator and need catalogs please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. The other two catalogs available right now are the 2022 -2023 Annual Catalog and the Sale-a-bration Catalog which shows all the FREE items offered by Stampin’ Up! Jul 1-Aug 31. When ordering, please also use my current host code: TXBWJTMW. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. WooHoo! We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Star Special kicking off the new Jul-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog
OK – DOUBLE STAR REWARDS ended a bit ago ~ I’m sorry you missed the deal. BUT – With the start of this new catalog I am beginning a STAR REWARDS program ~ YAY! This will continue from this day forth and below is the informations about those customer rewards.
Here’s how my STAR REWARDS work:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping & taxes) and when you add my current Host Code, you will earn 1 STAR Reward. Orders of $49.99 or below DO NOT earn any rewards.
- Example $50 = 1 STAR Reward, $100 = 2 STAR Rewards, $150 = 3 STAR Rewards etc.
- When you have earned 8 STAR Rewards you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice, and mailed directly to you! Is that a deal or what???
- You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial of exclusive projects when you place an order.
- For any order $50 or more you will also receive 1 free gift from me valued up to $10.
And remember too, during this time of Sale-a-bration, for every $50 order from any catalog, you’ll earn free Sale-a-bration goodies from Stampin’ Up!
Remember to use MY current HOST CODE: TXBWJTMW Click here to go my store.
NEW FREE ITEMS ADDED when making purchases during Sale-a-bration
Since this flyer is hard to read… photos from top left to right
- Timber 3D Embossing Folder 163094 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Flowers of home Dies 163095 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Silver Foil Specialty Pack 163096 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Gingham Embossing Folder 163097 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Dots & Spots Die 163098 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Daffodil Dies 163099 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Seashells 3D Embossing Folder 163100 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Kraft Gift Boxes 163101 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Aspen Tree Dies 163102 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Brushed Metallic Card Stock 163103 – free w/ $50 purchase
Be sure to use the items numbers listed for these products to be redeemed as Sale-a-bration items. These products have different numbers in the catalog and therefore don’t register as part of
If you have questions about this – connect with me!
NEW COZY & BRIGHT CARD KIT AVAILABLE Aug. 3 – 160338!
Celebrate the season with a card kit that has everything you need wish those you love a merry Christmas and a joyous New Year. Don’t let the holidays overwhelm you–get your all-inclusive kit and make quick multiples everyone will love! Available NOW!
COZY & BRIGHT KIT
$23 USD | $32 CAD
Available starting August 3!
The Back To School Sales Tax Holiday is going on until August. For those of you living in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia…you’ve got sales tax holidays coming up!! The good news is that some items in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs qualify for the sales tax holidays! The list of sales tax holidays by state and items in that state that qualify Here on a printable PDF. Check it out to see when your state has the Sales Tax Holiday.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Inspire. Create. Share.