Happy Friday! TGIF day, right? Here on the East coast, the temps are hot & humid… 92 degrees with 98% humidity. UGH… It does make it hard to breathe. So – today’s card is cool-looking, ready for fall even :O)
Does this make you feel any cooler? I hope so. Let me tell you how I made this… so you can too!
- Begin with a Thick Basic White card base.
- Add a layer of Basic White embossed with the Timeworn Type 3D EF. Set aside
- Die cut a panel of the Texture Chic Specialty DSP and adhere to a slightly larger piece of Mango Melody. Add to the card front with dimensionals
- Stamp the pumpkin & flowers in Memento ink.
- Color the pumpkin with Stampin’ Blends: Pumpkin Pie & Cajun Craze; stem in Soft Succulent
- Color the flowers with Light Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends, and both Light & Dark Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends
- Die cut pumpkin and flowers.
- Add dimensionals to the pumpkin and adhere to the card front, off-center as you see in the photo
- Stamp the leaves in Soft Succulent ink on Basic White (from Hello Harvest stamp set) & die cut with the Rustic Pumpkin Dies. Add to the pumpkin: one under and one on top with liquid glue.
- Die cut ‘tendrils’ using the Rustic Pumpkin Dies and Distressed Gold Specialty Paper. Add with dabs of liquid glue
- Add flowers: those at the bottom of the pumpkin… liquid glue, the one at top with a mini dimensaional
- Add a Linen Thread bow with a glue dot.
Stamp the sentiment from Hello Harvest stamp set in Soft Succulent ink on the Basic White panel. Add liquid glue to the Distressed Gold ‘frame’ I found on my desk, cut using the Deckled Rectangles Dies. Attach to the insert. Add insert to the inside of the card… DONE!
For the envelope… More of the same Texture Chic Specialty Paper to the flap. For the front, stamp the flower from the Hello Harvest stamp set in Memento ink. Color it with Stampin’ Blends Light Daffodil Delight and both Light & Dark Mango Melody Blends. I feel cooler already – just looking at the pumpkin card :O)
Products to make this card are from the Jul- Dec 2022 Annual Catalog. If you do not have a demonstrator and need catalogs please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. The other two catalogs available right now are the 2022 -2023 Annual Catalog and the Sale-a-bration Catalog which shows all the FREE items offered by Stampin’ Up! Jul 1-Aug 31. When ordering, please also use my current host code: YM6ZTUJE. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. WooHoo! We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Star Special kicking off the new Jul-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog
OK – DOUBLE STAR REWARDS ended a bit ago ~ I’m sorry you missed the deal. BUT – With the start of this new catalog I am beginning a STAR REWARDS program ~ YAY! This will continue from this day forth and below is the informations about those customer rewards.
Here’s how my STAR REWARDS work:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping & taxes) and when you add my current Host Code, you will earn 1 STAR Reward. Orders of $49.99 or below DO NOT earn any rewards.
- Example $50 = 1 STAR Reward, $100 = 2 STAR Rewards, $150 = 3 STAR Rewards etc.
- When you have earned 8 STAR Rewards you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice, and mailed directly to you! Is that a deal or what???
- You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial of exclusive projects when you place an order.
- For any order $50 or more you will also receive 1 free gift from me valued up to $10.
And remember too, during this time of Sale-a-bration, for every $50 order from any catalog, you’ll earn free Sale-a-bration goodies from Stampin’ Up!
Remember to use MY current HOST CODE: YM6ZTUJE Click here to go my store.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Send someone a handmade card filled with love.
Inspire. Create. Share.
Here comes the sun(flower) for a crafting experience you won’t forget! The Sweet Sunflowers Paper Pumpkin Kit has so much in store—elegant watercolor designs hand-crafted by our in-house artists, TWO Classic Stampin’ Spots for a Two-Step stamping experience, and the all-new twist technique to make your floral designs come alive with depth and detail!
And the August Paper Pumpkin Kit includes the Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets as a FREE gift that will add the perfect golden accent to any card or project. We can’t wait to see the bee-utiful projects you’ll create!
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to express words of gratitude, friendship, greetings and beautiful wildflower designed images.
- Specialty Vellum honeycomb shape pre-cut pieces.
- 2 Classic Stampin’ Spots (Crushed Curry and Soft Suede) for a Two-Step stamping experience with a twist!
- Paper pieces and embellishments with watercolor designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- FREE GIFT: 8 Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets
Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Melon Mambo, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede
Order between Jul 11 – Aug 10!
The Back To School Sales Tax Holiday is going on until August. For those of you living in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia…you’ve got sales tax holidays coming up!! The good news is that some items in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs qualify for the sales tax holidays! The list of sales tax holidays by state and items in that state that qualify Here on a printable PDF. Check it out to see when your state has the Sales Tax Holiday.