Happy post Mother’s Day – I hope all those nurturing women realize how precious they are! Today’s card will put a mile on your face: bright, cheerful and well, just lovely. Let’s have a look.
I’ve used the new Sending Smiles bundle (coordinating Sending Dies), Fern 3D Embossing Folder (it’s gorgeous!) 2022-2024 In Color 6×6 DSP and 2022-2024 In Color Matte Dots. For the sentiment I used Nature’s Prints stamp set – also a newbie, Lovely Layers Vellum and the Banners Pick a Punch. You could take this same layout and create this card using all the new In Colors. I haven’t, but you could. Let’s do the step by step…
- Run a panel of Basic White through the Fern 3D embossing Folder (4 1/8 x 5 3/8). This folder makes a very nice impression. If you want it a bit more, you can lightly spray it with water and it leaves a deeper impression.
- Add this panel to a Thick Basic White card base with liquid glue.
- Cut a piece 2 x 3 1/2 from Sweet Sorbet 2022-2024 In Color 6×6 DSP
- Cur another piece from the Layering Vellum pack that is 2 x 3
- Place the two panels at an angle on the card front and adhere. To do that with the vellum panel use just a bit of Stampin’ Seal.
- Stamp the flower in Sweet Sorbet on a Basic White scrap & die cut. Set aside.
- Stamp the larger stem in the new Parakeet Party ink on Basic White. Stamp it again in Garden Green and die cut both. I removed the Garden green leaves from the stem with paper snips and added them to the Parakeet Party stem, off-setting a bit so both colors show: the single leaf was added with liquid glue, the others with dimensionals. Adhere the stem directly to the card front with liquid glue, then add the flower on dimensionals
- I added a banner (5/8 by about 3 3/4) from the 2022-2024 In Color 6×6 DSP in Sweet Sorbet. The end was trimmed with the Banners Pick a punch, then adhered with dimensionals.
- I used Nature’s Prints stamp set for my sentiment, stamped in Memento ink – cuz I really really like the font. This was die cut with the amazing Stylish Shapes Dies. Add this to the card front, dimensionals on the top & liquid glue on the banner.
- For a final touch, I popped on two 2022-2024 In Color Matte Dots in Parakeet Party and the card front was done.
I kept the inside super easy but wanted the colors to come through. A 4 x 5 1/4 panel of the 2022-2024 In Color 6×6 DSP in Sweet Sorbet was added to the inside with liquid glue. Then I cut a panel of Basic White 3 3/4 x 5, stamped the flower in Sweet Sorbet, center with Daffodil Delight and the stem with Parakeet Party, adhered it to the inside and bingo.
For the envelope, I created the very same flower for the envelope front: stem in Parakeet Party, flower in Sweet Sorbet and flower center in Daffodil Delight. The flap got more of the 2022-2024 In Color 6×6 DSP, this time in Parakeet Party – done, done. Love how cheerful and friendly this card is.
Products to order this card are listed below. If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual Catalog please reach out to me (the 2022-2023 AC) – happy to send one to you. When ordering, please also use current host code: AZQDZ4U4. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. WooHoo! We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Let’s talk starter kit… New In Colors, New 2022-2023 Annual Catalog release
Starter Kit Price: $99 USD | $135 CAD
Redemption Value: $125 USD | $165 CAD
Additional In Color Products: $66.50 USD | $91.25 CAD
In Color Grid Paper, In Color Ink Pad Collection, In Color Cardstock Collection, and In Color 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortments.
You’ll also get a free Paper Pumpkin kit!
PROMOTION DATES: 3–31 MAY 2022
Join our incredible group of crafters and creators.
If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here.
Just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator AND part of our Critters ‘n Creatin’ Krew Team:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items about a month before they are available to customers!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- Stampin’ Up! does have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that.
If you join with me, you’ll also get:
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. Team members are located all over the United States, but we still get together in person online and have lots of fun.
- Quarterly in-person meetings if you live in the NJ or surrounding area, where we get together to do a little stamping, creating, getting to know one another and most of all SHARE inspiration. If you live outside the NJ area you can join us through that wonderful ZOOM video conference.
- Free access to our online class tutorials. These are exceptional!
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes for reaching sales and team goals or attending specific meetings. 😉
- The best part is the laughing and kidding and sharing of information/ creativity/ talent ~ following the SU! adage: Inspire. Create. Share. ❤️ 😁
If you would like to be a part of all the above AND enjoy that 20% discount,
join my team now… you may do that here.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Inspire. Create. Share.
Remember to connect with me if you need a new catalog!
Leave a Reply