Yesterday was a bit of a banner day… a Stampin’ Up! shipment was delivered with new goodies. 😁 I couldn’t w-a-i-t to play, but had to as we had choir practice last night with a concert next weekend. But… first thing this morning I got busy and played with these dies first. And here’s what I created.
What these dies do is create an impression that can be ‘pushed up’ from behind to give the image dimension. I chose to color some of those with various Stampin’ Blends: Cajun Craze for the large butterfly, Granny Apple Green (should have used the Parakeet Party but forgot!), and the new Orchid Oasis. I used a Black Stampin’ Write Marker to color the butterfly body. I added a single Classic Matte Dot for the head of the large butterfly and three smallest of the Basic Rhinestone Jewels for flower centers. I used the fine tip of the Black Stampin’ Write Marker to add dots for some of the flowers. But I AM ahead of myself…
- On a 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 square of Soft Succulent, place the appropriate die (I used the oval from the Pretty Pop-Ups Dies) in the center & run it through the Cut & Emboss machine.
- With the largest square from the fabulously Stylish Shapes Dies, run the panel through again so that it is 3 x 3 with a stitched border.
- From the back of the panel, push up the flowers & butterflies to raise them. Color as desired.
- Adhere the square to a Basic White piece cut 3 14 x 3 14 and set aside.
- Prepare the card base: Soft Succulent 5 1/2 x 6 3/8, scored at 4 1/4.
- Cut 2 panels of Basic White (5 1/4 x 2) & run through the Cut & Emboss machine with the Stitched Greenery Die. Adhere to the card front and the small panel inside, both with liquid glue.
- Close the card and center the Pop-Ups piece, with glue only on the left side of the square.
- Add a small Linen Thread bow with a glue dot.
For the inside… Cut a panel of Basic White 4 x 5 1/4. Run the panel through the Cut & emboss machine with some of the small flower dies and a butterfly from the Pretty Pop-Ups Dies. Color the butterfly lightly with Soft , adding the body with Black Stampin’ Write Marker, then antennae. Stamp the sentiment in Soft Succulent ink using another NEW PRODUCT – Charming Sentiments stamp set. (This has a coordinating die set but I did not use it for this project.). Adhere the panel to the inside of the card & d-o-n-e!
I used the same Stitched Greenery Die to create the impression on the envelope flap – and that was it. The card is soft and gentle and precious. I love how it turned out! Can’t wait to try out some of the other dies in this set 👍 Lovely, Lovely.
This and other stamps & dies could be a part of a Starter Kit for you. And now is the perfect time to join – my team of course! Here’s more scoop on the Starter Kit for joining.
Let’s talk starter kit… New In Colors, New 2022-2023 Annual Catalog release
Starter Kit Price: $99 USD | $135 CAD
Redemption Value: $125 USD | $165 CAD
Additional In Color Products: $66.50 USD | $91.25 CAD
In Color Grid Paper, In Color Ink Pad Collection, In Color Cardstock Collection, and In Color 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortments.
You’ll also get a free Paper Pumpkin kit!
PROMOTION DATES: 3–31 MAY 2022
Join our incredible group of crafters and creators.
If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here.
Just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator AND part of our Critters ‘n Creatin’ Krew Team:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items about a month before they are available to customers!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- Stampin’ Up! does have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that.
If you join with me, you’ll also get:
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. Team members are located all over the United States, but we still get together in person online and have lots of fun.
- Quarterly in-person meetings if you live in the NJ or surrounding area, where we get together to do a little stamping, creating, getting to know one another and most of all SHARE inspiration. If you live outside the NJ area you can join us through that wonderful ZOOM video conference.
- Free access to our online class tutorials. These are exceptional!
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes for reaching sales and team goals or attending specific meetings. 😉
- The best part is the laughing and kidding and sharing of information/ creativity/ talent ~ following the SU! adage: Inspire. Create. Share. ❤️ 😁
If you would like to be a part of all the above AND enjoy that 20% discount,
join my team now… you may do that here.
Products to order this card are listed below. If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual Catalog please reach out to me (the 2022-2023 AC) – happy to send one to you. When ordering, please also use current host code: AZQDZ4U4. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. WooHoo! We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Contact me if you do not have a demonstrator and I will send a catalog & additional info. When ordering, please also use current host code: AZQDZ4U4. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up!, the item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. Happy shopping!
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.Maker someone happy by sending them a handmade card filled with love.Inspire. Create. Share.