Hello Friday! It’s been a busy week here and what we’ve got today is a fun fold for Valentines. And these are for our grand kids :O) I think they are going to like them. I’ve used Sunshine & Rainbows 6×6 DSP (FREE during Sale-a-bration with a $50 order – just sayin’) and some of the new stamp bundles from the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog.
For the card on the & far left I’ve used the Brilliant Rainbows Dies to get the rainbow, die cut directly from the Sunshine & Rainbows 6×6 DSP! And I used the Cloud Punch to create the clouds, again, directly punching them from the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP. The little heart is from the Sweet Hearts Dies.
For the middles card I taken the heart from the Love & Happiness bundle – using the Bouquet of Love dies and the smaller heart. The sentiment panel is a die from that same set, while the sentiment is from Love & Happiness stamp set.
For the far right cards: heart, flowers and sentiment banner are all from the Bouquet of Love Dies. The DSP is another of the Rainbows & Sunshine 6×6 DSP.
OK, I got theses in reverse order! But you can still see they are all different while still being the same fold. And here’s the full view of the inside when it’s pulled fully open.
Sweet conversations stamp set for the hearts & both sentiments.
Sweet Conversations stamp set for the sentiments on the center; Happy & heartfelt for the sentiment on the flap; and the tiny hearts are from Rainbows of Happiness stamp set.
The sentiment & hearts are from Rainbows of Happiness stamp set.
Directions for creating this fun fold are super easy.
- Card base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
- Basic White panel is 8 x 5 1/4, scored at 4″ & 6″
- The Designer Series Paper is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 (front panel); 1 3/4 x 5 (inside panel) and 1/2 x 4, all from the same DSP piece, just turned over to use the opposite side
- Adhere the DSP to the card front and cut the window with the Layering Circles Dies. I found it helpful to run it through twice for a sure cut.
- Stamp the Basic White panel as desired, then adhere to the inside of the card as shown.
- You may at this point chose to die cut additional circles, just be certain to use the same size as the circle cut from the card front – so it covers the entire window opening. Adhere all pieces together.
- Close the card and adhere the circles making certain to put adhesive only on the side that attaches to the fold :O). It’s best to adhere when the card is closed, so the circle fits the window perfectly.
- Now finish decorating the circle as desired, making certain nothing interferes with the closure. Finis!
Sale-a-bration is from 4 Jan to 28 Feb ~ that means placing orders during this time can earn you some FREE PRODUCTS. What are you waiting for??? Products are listed below so feel free to order away :O) If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual Catalog please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. AND… I have the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog and the 4 January to 28 February 2022 Sale-a-bration catalogs and can send those as well! When ordering, please also use current host code: R6D2 7PHD. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Of course, right now you get all those fabulous FREE Sale-a-bration items too. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
When you as a customer reach the qualifying purchase amount required to earn a free Sale-A-Bration item, Stampin’ Up! will let you know by highlighting the “rewards” icon. This will allow you to choose from multiple reward options depending on the total amount of your shopping cart. Before checking out, you can easily select which products you want!
If you decides to sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you will receive two free stamp sets after picking all of the products you want in your Starter Kit. The stamp sets need to be live at the time of picking them, so anything you see in a current catalog or at stampinup.com is eligible. Remember, the two free stamp sets are available if you join now through the end of February.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Inspire. Create Share.