I have a beautiful card for you today, one in which the Designer Series Paper does all the work. The DSP is called Flowering Fields 12 x 12 and it truly is something else.
I inked two new stamp sets today – and one is called Flowing Flowers – see the sentiment on the card? That’s from Flowing Flowers. I love this font! It’s fresh & light. Here’s what I did to make the card…
- Card base is Pool Party 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
- Flowering Fields DSP is 3 1/2 x 5 1/2; adhere to the card front
- Poppy Parade 1/8 x 5 1/2 (cut 4); adhere one length on each side of the DSP
- Using the Flowing Flowers stamp set, stamp sentiment in Poppy Parade ink on a Basic White scrap; die cut with an Ornate Frames die; adhere with dimensionals as shown
- Tie a bow using the Open Weave Ribbon in Pale Papaya and adhere with a glue dot. Done!
For the inside….
- Cut a Basic White panel 3 1/2 x 5 1/2
- Using the Flowering Rain Boots stamp set, stamp the stems/ leaves in Pear Pizzazz ink. Stamp the coordinating flowers in Blushing Bride ink
- Adhere the panel to the inside of the card base.
- Add the two lengths of Poppy Parade strips to each side – done!
For the envelope…
Using the Flowering Rain Boots stamp set, stamp the stems/ leaves in Pear Pizzazz ink. Stamp the coordinating flowers in Blushing Bride ink.
This birthday card is like a breath of fresh air and so perfect for this time of year. It just says happy. :O)
Sale-a-bration is from 4 Jan to 28 Feb ~ that means placing orders during this time can earn you some FREE PRODUCTS. What are you waiting for??? Products are listed below so feel free to order away :O) If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual Catalog please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. AND… I have the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog and the 4 January to 28 February 2022 Sale-a-bration catalogs and can send those as well! When ordering, please also use current host code: R6D2 7PHD. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Of course, right now you get all those fabulous FREE Sale-a-bration items too. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
When you as a customer reach the qualifying purchase amount required to earn a free Sale-A-Bration item, Stampin’ Up! will let you know by highlighting the “rewards” icon. This will allow you to choose from multiple reward options depending on the total amount of your shopping cart. Before checking out, you can easily select which products you want!
If you decides to sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you will receive two free stamp sets after picking all of the products you want in your Starter Kit. The stamp sets need to be live at the time of picking them, so anything you see in a current catalog or at stampinup.com is eligible. Remember, the two free stamp sets are available if you join now through the end of February.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Inspire. Create. Share.