The January to June 2022 Mini Catalog is full of absolutely amazing project ideas, new stamp & die sets AND new Designer Series Papers. I hadn’t played much with the Flowering Fields DSP, so when I began doing so, well, I fell in love with it. I saw a layout on Pinterest that I decided to use and adapted it to this card.
Isn’t that DSP beautiful? I love how gentle the flowers look, sort of blowing in the breeze. And here’s how I made this card.
- Cut a panel of Rich Razzleberry 4 1/8 x 5 3/8; run it through the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder; adhere with liquid glue to the Basic White Thick card base
- Cut a panel of Basic White 3 x 3 1/2 and run it through the Meadow Moments embossing folder; adhere as shown with liquid glue
- Cut a length of Flowering Fields DSP 2 1/4 x 5 1/4 and adhere, centering on the card front.
- Using the Layering Circles Dies, cut a circle from Highland Heather card stock. Put dimensionals on the back and attach where shown
- Using the Amazing Thanks Dies, die cut the sentiment from Basic White and adhere with liquid glue.
- Attach several (here I used 5) Brushed Brass Butterflies.
- And just one more touch of sparkle was needed… cut a length of the Glittered Organdy Ribbon in White and attached with a glue dot under the circle. Love…❤️
For the inside…
With the Amazing Thanks Dies comes this wonderful stamp set, Amazing Silhouettes, and this butterfly is absolutely perfect for the inside of this card. Stamp it in Highland Heather ink as shown, on a Basic White panel and adhere to the inside of the card. Done!
For the envelope, I turned this tulip panel over and saw this wonderful color spray from Highland Heather to Rich Razzleberry, and adhered it to the flap. For the envelope front, I stamped the same butterfly from Amazing Silhouettes in Highland Heather ink.
I had such fun creating this card. It’s going in my stash, but I do love it and can’t wait to send it to just the right person. :O)
Sale-a-bration is from 4 Jan to 28 Feb ~ that means placing orders during this time can earn you some FREE PRODUCTS. What are you waiting for??? Products are listed below so feel free to order away :O) If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual Catalog please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. AND… I have the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog and the 4 January to 28 February 2022 Sale-a-bration catalogs and can send those as well! When ordering, please also use current host code: R6D2 7PHD. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Of course, right now you get all those fabulous FREE Sale-a-bration items too. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Thursday I shared a card that in the end I wasn’t completely satisfied – so I worked on it latter and made some additions, a stepped up version . You may see the original post by clicking the photo.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Inspire. Create. Share.