Hello! It’s Sunday Dec 12! Can you believe it? Where did November ~ and maybe October go? Somehow, here we are mid December and well, I just can’t believe it. Today’s card is made with a new product from the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog. Really??? 2022??? What?! I feel so fortunate to be a demonstrator with Stampin’ Up! I have the opportunity to order new products and p-l-a-y. :O) Here ya go…
- Bloom Where Planted DSP
- Ornate Thanks stamp set
- Slimline Card Dies -~ new item!
- Classic Matte Dots
- Basic Black cs
- Real Red cs
- Basic White cs
- Memento Black ink
- Cut Basic Black cs 7 x 8 1/2 and score at 3 1/2
- Cut Bloom Where Planted DSP 3 3/8 x 8 3/8
- With Slimline Card dies, die cut chevron pattern from Real Red cs 3 3/8 x 8 3/8 (this trims down after die cutting)
- Place this die cut over the DSP and with Stamparatus, place sentiments, then remove die cut chevron, stamp with Tuxedo Memento ink
- Adhere chevron with liquid glue to the DSP panel.
- Adhere DSP panel to Basic Black card base.
- Add Classic Matte Dots in Black.
For the inside:
- cut a panel of Real Red cs 3 3/8 x 8 3/8, adhere to inside of card base
- Cut a panel of Basic White cs 3 3/8 x 8 1/4. Die cut with Slimline Card Die decorative die for a fun edge. Adhere to Real red panel
- Run a strip of Basic White cs through the Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder and adhere to the die cut Basic White panel, trimming edge
- Stamp sentiment from Ornate Thanks in Memento Black ink just below the embossed strip. Add a Classic Matte Dot
- Adhere Basic White panel (now completed) to the Real red piece
For the envelope:
- The envelope is an A 10 size and a slimline card fits beautifully inside. Stampin’ Up! has Slimline Envelopes in the new Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog, but I wanted a red envelope to use for this :O)
- Stamp the sentiment from Ornate Thanks stamp set in Memento Black ink to the envelope front.
- Add a dot (or three) with a Black marker
And here’s a photo of the dies that come in this set. Aren’t they fun? Really, I can’t wait to keep playing with these dies! Maybe, just maybe, I’ll make several days of playing with this set. :O)
Not have a demonstrator so you can order? If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual 2021 Catalog OR Jul-Dec 2021 Catalog, please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. AND… I now have the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog and the 4 January to 28 February 2022 catalogs and can send those as well! When ordering, please also use current host code: UQ6U2WQZ I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you!
I will be posting information about my paper share later today, so be looking for that!
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card made with love.
Inspire. Create. Share.
Leave a Reply