It’s Tuesday, rainy & 64 degrees here on the East coast of the US ~ very fall-ish kind of weather. What are YOU up to today? Once the rain stops, our plan is to pick up some firewood from a friend. It’s been covered so will be dry. It will b e the first of the firewood we stash… we order a full cord and use it all during the winter. If all the acorns that have been falling are any indication, this may be a cold winter. uCard today… I love the simplicity of it. It has a hint of sparkle on the die cut leaf – as it was cut from the Gold/ Rose Gold 6×6 Metallic paper. This is gorgeous paper, and I’ve colored this piece with Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blends using both the light and dark. I love how it turned out!
More particulars about this card…
- run a panel of Very Vanilla card stock through the die cutting machine using the Stitched Leaves Dies, making this fun design on the left side of the panel. This die doesn’t actually cut the paper so much as emboss the design – love it!
- die cut a circle using the second largest in the Layering Circles dies – from Very Vanilla card stock.
- die cut the leaf from the Intricate Leaves Dies (found in the Jul-Dec 2021 Mini Catalog) from the
Rose Gold paper in the Gold/ Rose Gold 6×6 Metallic Paper pack. Color it with the Light Cajun Craze, then add highlights with the Dark Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blend.
- Adhere the leaf to the circle with just dots of liquid glue
- Place the circle but do not adhere… stamp the sentiment with VersaMark ink from Very
Versailles stamp set, then sprinkle with Copper Embossing powder & heat set.
- Add the Open Weave Ribbon in Soft Succulent to the back of the circle with Stampin’ Seal+
- Put dimensionals on the back of the circle and add to the card front.
- Attach this Very Vanilla panel to the Evening Evergreen card base & voila!, the card front is done
For the inside…
- Stamp the sentiment from Very Versailles on a panel of Very Vanilla using VersaMark ink, sprinkle with Copper Embossing Powder & heat set.
- Stamp the beautiful leaf stamp from the Gorgeous Leaves stamp set with Just Jade ink, stampin off once, then stamping again without re-inking. Do this several times – to your satisfaction.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla panel to a Just Jade piece, slightly larger, then into the Evening Evergreen card base.
For the envelope…
- Do the same process on the front of the envelope with Just Jade ink, Gorgeous Leaves stamp set.
- Emboss with the Stitches Leaves Dies on the envelope flap
This card is being entered into two challenges: the Color Fusers Blog Hop – October
and CASEing the Catty sketch Challenge CTC 338
Not have a demonstrator so you can order? If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual 2021 Catalog OR Jul-Dec 2021 Mini Catalog, please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. Please also use my current host code when ordering: 26QYRFXB I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you!