Monday, Monday… can’t get you down… hee hee, funny song that came to me from YEARS ago 🙂 It IS Monday and a beautiful one at that. I hope you have plans to craft for a bit, just for you. We had a Team Meeting yesterday and after the business portion we made cards. Three of our teammates presented (meaning they demonstrated the how-to for the card they created.) ALL OF THEM did a terrific job! And today’s card is one of those demonstrated, which I made.
I happen to like monochromatic and this has a splash of color with die cuts, ribbon and embellishments. And how about the embossing with the Merry Melody 3D EF? I haven’t used this folder much and love it! Expect to see more of it in the next couple of months. Let’s see how to do this.
- Do the stamping for the die cuts all at the same time. They can all be stamped on a Basic White panel about 4 x 5, then die cut together. The stamp set of choice is Christmas Season and the dies are from Seasonal Dies.
- Evening Evergreen ink for the longer leaf stem and for the single pine bough
- Soft Succulent ink for the Holly leaves – stamp twice and die cut twice
- Cherry Cobbler for the berries
- Soft Suede for the berry stem
- Die cut the above stamped pieces
- Run a Basic White panel 1 3/4 x 3 7/8 through the Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder & adhere to a Basic White panel 1 7/8 x 3 7/8
- Adhere these two panels to a Basic White panel 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
- Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink using the Stamparatus. The sentiment comes from the Christmas To Remember stamp set
- Add the die cuts as shown in the photo with liquid glue and glue dots
- Add three Gold Holly Leaves with glue dots
- Add a bow tied with the Cherry Cobbler and Gold Ribbon and adhere with a glue dot
- Put dimensionals on the back of the completed Basic White embellished panel and add to a Thick Basic White card base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 14
Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink using the Christmas To Remember stamp set. Stamp the holly leaves in Soft Succulent ink and the berries in Cherry Cobbler ink. Both come from Christmas Season stamp set. All this is done on a panel of Basic White card stock 4 x 5 1/2. Add to the inside of the card and voila – the card is finis!
For the envelope…
Stamp the holly leaves in Soft Succulent ink and the berries in Cherry Cobbler ink – both from the Christmas Season stamp set. For the flap I stamped the pine boughs from Christmas Season stamp set in Evening Evergreen ink and called it done. Lovely card! I really like this one.
ut to me – happy to send one to you. And when I send it, there will be a Sale-a-bration catalog in with it! That means more FREE items to choose from with every order of $50, or $100 or multiples of that. Please also use my current host code when ordering: R6U3VRBN. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you!
Remember that Sale-a-bration is now through September 30! It’s the best time to buy (lots of free product) & JOIN ~ read on…
It is during this period that when you place an order of $50 or increments of that, there are FREE items available in the Sale-a-bration catalog. Stampin’ Up! does not usually offer more than one sale-a-bration in a year, but this year, they DID! WooHoo – fun products too… Again, contact me if you do not have a catalog.
How do you pre-earn Sale-A-Bration products? It’s simple! For every $50 USD | $60 CAD and $100 USD | $120 CAD you spend, you’ll be able to take your pick of Sale-A-Bration products to add to your order—for free
And if you JOIN and become a demonstrator during Sale-a-bration… you have the opportunity to get one of the bundles below FREE!
|OIN BUNDLE OPTIONS||PRICE||LIMIT|
|156795||Arctic Bears Bundle||$47.50 USD | $64.75 CAD||1|
|156819||Beauty Of Tomorrow Bundle||$50.25 USD | $68.25 CAD||1|
|156801||Christmas Season Bundle||$54.00 USD | $73.75 CAD||1|
|156806||Christmas To Remember Bundle||$60.25 USD | $81.75 CAD||1|
|156807||Frosted Gingerbread Bundle||$48.50 USD | $66.50 CAD||1|
|158609||Gorgeous Leaves Bundle||$44.00 USD | $60.25 CAD||1|
|156813||Nature’s Harvest Bundle||$53.00 USD | $72.75 CAD||1|
|156816||Peaceful Cabin Bundle||$54.00 USD | $72.75 CAD||1|
|156391||Peaceful Deer Bundle||$36.00 USD | $48.50 CAD||1|
|156789||Penguin Place Bundle||$31.50 USD | $42.25 CAD||1|
|156798||Sweet Little Stockings Bundle||$47.50 USD | $64.75 CAD||1|
|156810||Whimsical Trees Bundle||$51.25 USD | $70.00 CAD||1|
Those who join Stampin’ Up! during Sale-A-Bration may select one bundle from the list above to
add to their Starter Kit at no additional cost.
Joining during this sale-a-bration time allows you to create your own starter kit: $99 cost, $125 worth of product + a FREE bundle (listed above for no additional cost) + FREE Sale-a-bration items. Oh my – why pass up this deal? Join now… you may do that here.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day. Inspire. Create. Share. Nothing beats a handmade card.