Hi there! It’s Wednesday the 28th – just days away from the END of the 15% off select DSP sale (Aug 2) and the LAUNCH of the Jul-Dec 2021 Mini Catalog (Aug 3) & Sale-a-bration catalogs (Aug 3 – Sep 30). WhooHoo! Shall we call this WooHoo Wednesday? Silliness, right? OK … today’s project is the envelope for a Diagonal Gatefold card. The card information was shared in yesterday’s post which you may see here. The envelope is created with one of the paper packs avail in the 2021- 2022 Annual Catalog called Pattern Party DSP. It is available when you make a purchase of $300 or more. The pack is wonderful – black & white on one side and colorful on the other. Below is the finished envelope for a look see. The “address” label on the front shows the other side of this particular piece.
The how to…
- Cut the DSP 8 1/2 x 12: score on the LONG side 3/4, 7 3/4; score on the SHORT side 7/8, 6 3/4
- Burnish all score lines and trim – see photo for reference
- Use the Detailed Trio Punch to round the edges of the flap
- Add Tear n Tape to the outside pieces just long enough for the fold up of the bottom.
- Add Tear n Tape to the flap as well
- Fold up bottom and adhere. You can clearly see that I ran the Tear n Tape too long on the sides. I simply rolled it down once the covering was removed and it worked perfectly.
- Using the Seasonal Labels Dies to cut a panel for the front to use as an address label. I used some of the same Pattern Party DSP for the label. The seasonal Labels Dies will be available in the Jul-Dec 2021 Mini Catalog beginning Aug 3. It is part of the Christmas Season Bundle.
Love how this envelope turned out – and so glad I had the Pattern Party DSP pack to use for it!
If you do not have a demonstrator and need a Jul-Dec 2021 Mini Catalog, please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. And when I send it, there will be a Sale-a-bration catalog in with it! That means more FREE items to choose from with every order of $50, or $100 or multiples of that. Please also use my current host code 4TKMUNQH when ordering. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you!
Stampin’ Up! has some of the most beautiful Designer Series Papers on the market – and right now they have a sale on select DSP at 15% off the market price. Here are more details.
SALE ENDS AUG 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
Remember that Aug 3 is the start of the Jul-Dec 2021 Mini Catalog.
During a portion of the mini catalog, there are also Sale-a-bration opportunities. What that means is when you purchase $50 or $100 worth of products, SU! is offering FREE product in the way of stamps, paper and even a die that are only offered during this time frame: Aug 3 – Sep 30. In other words, purchasing any SU! product during the time of Sale-a-bration will get you FREE product! And remember – you also get an item of choice valued at $10 from me when your purchase is $50 plus (before tax & shipping)
US SCHOOL SUPPLY SALES TAX HOLIDAY
Eleven states will be offering a sales tax holiday for school supplies during the months of July or August. Products that are eligible according to the statute include “items normally used by students in a standard classroom for educational purposes.” To see the names of participating states, products exempted from tax, and sales tax holiday dates, click here.
Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday). Also, keep in mind that this is a state sales tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes.
If you have customers who live in states who benefit from the sales tax holiday (yay!), be sure to give them a call and let them know.
Note: Georgia, Louisiana, and Wisconsin have suspended the sales tax holiday for this year.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day. Inspire. Create. Share. Nothing beats a handmade card!