Fun folds are just that – F-U-N… sometimes more challenging than others. This is a Dutch Door fun fold & really super easy. I’ve paired it w/ Sweet As A Peach bundle – and a few other items – to make this extra special for an amazing young woman. Here’s the card…
In the photo above, it is clear why this is called a Dutch Door fun fold. The main card base has a ‘half front’ with an added panel 🙂 The papers of You’re a Peach DSP are super nice – love the color pairings. Let’s make this card.
- Begin with a Thick Basic White card base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 & score at 4 1/4. Remove from the front panel 2 1/2 x 4 1/4 & reserve this panel.
- On the remaining front panel, adhere a Balmy Blue card stock piece 2 7/8 x 4 1/8.
- Add to this a piece of You’re a Peach DSP cut 2 3/4 x 4.
- On the reserve panel, adhere a coordinating You’re A Peach DSP cut 2 3/8 x 4 1/8.
- Adhere this panel with dimensionals to the card front. Remember the dimensionals are only for the lower portion of this panel!
- Stamp the front sentiment in Balmy Blue ink on a scrap of Basic White and die cut with the banner from Peach Dies. This sentiment comes from Sweet As A Peach stamp set. Use mini dimensionals for the back of this banner and adhere to the card front. And voila ~ the card front is done!
For the inside…
- Adhere a panel of Balmy Blue card stock 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 to the inside of the card.
- On a panel of Basic White 4 x 5 1/4 stamp the sentiment (from Sweet As A Peach stamp set) in Calypso Coral ink. Stamp the leaves (still from Sweet As a Peach) in Pear Pizzazz ink, then the peaches in Pale Papaya ink. Adhere the panel to the inside of the card.
- Close the card and add three Genial Gems.
The envelope has another panel of the You’re a Peach DSP added to the flap & the card is ready to send. 🙂 Easy, easy.
Products for todays project are from the 2021-22 Annual Catalog. They may be found in the list below. I’ve made it easy for you to simply ‘add all to cart’. If I can help you in any way to order these items, or others, please give me a holler. As a thank you to my customers, when the order is between $50-$150 I offer a SU! item of your choice valued at $10. Remember to use MY NEW HOST CODE – ZD9N2JRR . When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Stampin’ Up! has a promotion for joining that is SUCH A GOOD DEAL you won’t want to pass on it. See below for more info. They also have a HOST promotion AND a KIT promotion, which are also shown below.
The first is the JOIN promotion… for $99 you may choose $155 worth of products beginning 4 May through the end of May. It just doesn’t get much better than that. Free shipping included with the “join’ for this order of product. Click the image to join.
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
- In addition to the amazing added value to their Starter Kit, when new team members join Stampin’ Up! they get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, they get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
HOST promotion 4 May – 14 June
From 4 May–14 June 2021, qualifying orders will receive our generous Stampin’ Rewards PLUS additional rewards! Hosts can earn Stampin’ Rewards based on order totals for an entire party. Outside of the party setting, Stampin’ Rewards are available to those who place individual orders that meet the order totals shown here.
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
KITS PROMOTION BEGINS 1 JUNE, more information coming soon!
Created to be both an easy business-building tool and the perfect introduction to paper crafting!
LOTS of information shared… if you have questions, please ask. I want to help you in your creativity, to share in your progress, to witness your growth.
To send a card (handmade at that!) is a good way to go somewhere without moving anything but your heart
– and that of the recipient.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day!
Leave a Reply