Hello Again ~ welcome to my blog…Today’s card is all about a wedding and the Simply Elegant Suite fills this need so perfectly.
I began by stamping the front of the card first, then playing around with what came next.
- Begin by cutting your panel of Pale Papaya card stock (3 3/4 x 5)
- Use the embossing buddy to clear the paper of static; ink the scroll stamp from Elegantly Said stamp set with VersaMark & stamp in the opposite corners. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and set with the heat tool.
- Ink the floral stamp from the Elegantly Said stamp set in Pale Papaya ink & stamp in the opposite corners.
- Using the Elegant Tag Punch, punch only the rounded end of your Basic White panel (slightly less than 1 3/4 x 4). Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray ink from the Forever Blossoms stamp set. Now punch the fancy end of your tag (tag is now 3″ in length). Decorate the tag with Open Weave Ribbon in Pale Papaya and several Genial Gems. Add dimensionals to the back of the tag and adhere to the stamped front panel.
- Adhere this panel to a slightly larger piece of Basic Gray card stock (3 7/8 x 5 1/8) and set aside.
- Run a piece of Pale Papaya card stock (4 1/4 x 5 1/2) through the cut & emboss machine using the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere this with Seal + to the Thick Basic White card base (8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4).
- Add dimensionals to the decorated card front & attach to the card base – and the front of the card is complete. 🙂
- On a Basic White panel (4 x 5 1/4), stamp the floral stamp in Pale Papaya ink. The two upper flowers were stamped off once, the lower was stamped directly.
- Stamp the sentiment in Basic Gray ink from the Elegantly Said stamp set.
- Adhere with liquid glue to Basic Gray card stock (4 1/8 x 5 3/8), then into the inside of the card. Done!
For the envelope I stamped this wonderful design across the bottom in Basic Gray ink from the Elegantly Said stamp set and adhered some of the Simply Elegant Specialty DSP to the flap, trimmed to fit ~ complete it is… A beautiful card for a beautiful couple.
Products for todays project are from the 2021-22 Annual Catalog They may be found in the list below. I’ve made it easy for you to simply ‘add all to cart’. If I can help you in any way to order these items, or others, please give me a holler. As a thank you to my customers, when the order is between $50-$150 I offer a SU! item of your choice valued at $10. Remember to use MY NEW HOST CODE – ZD9N2JRR . When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Stampin’ Up! has a promotion for joining that is SUCH A GOOD DEAL you won’t want to pass on it. See below for more info. They also have a HOST promotion AND a KIT promotion, which are also shown below.
The first is the JOIN promotion… for $99 you may choose $155 worth of products beginning 4 May through the end of May. It just doesn’t get much better than that. Click the image to join.
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
- In addition to the amazing added value to their Starter Kit, when new team members join Stampin’ Up! they get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, they get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
HOST promotion 4 May – 14 June
From 4 May–14 June 2021, qualifying orders will receive our generous Stampin’ Rewards PLUS additional rewards! Hosts can earn Stampin’ Rewards based on order totals for an entire party. Outside of the party setting, Stampin’ Rewards are available to those who place individual orders that meet the order totals shown here.
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
KITS PROMOTION BEGINS 1 JUNE, more information coming soon!
Created to be both an easy business-building tool and the perfect introduction to paper crafting!
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Move someone’s heart by sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Leave a Reply