WOOHOO! This is what you’ve been waiting for … the NEW and wonderful 2021-2022 Annual Catalog.
And Stampin’ Up! has outdone themselves with promotions. The first is the JOIN promotion… for $99 you may choose $155 worth of products beginning today through the end of May. It just doesn’t get much better than that.
Questions? contact me @ email@example.com
Join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another.
Stampin’ Up! has another promotion going on as well… From 4 May–14 June 2021, qualifying orders will receive our generous Stampin’ Rewards PLUS additional rewards! Hosts can earn Stampin’ Rewards based on order totals for an entire party. Outside of the party setting, Stampin’ Rewards are available to those who place individual orders that meet the order totals shown below.
This means, if you have joined and become a demonstrator, you receive 20% off your order PLUS the additional Stampin’ Rewards.
|HOST ORDER TOTAL*||STAMPIN’ REWARDS||ADDITIONAL STAMPIN’ REWARDS||50% OFF ITEM**|
|$150.00 USD/$200.00 CAD||10%|
|$250 USD/$300 CAD||10%||$25 USD/$30 CAD|
|$300 USD/$375 CAD||12%|
|$450 USD/$550 CAD||14%||1|
|$600+ USD/$725+ CAD||16%|
Cards today are super duper simple – meant to be… and they can be used in conjunction with the mini Paper Pumpkin box I shared with you yesterday – or not. Here they are…
Aren’t these fun? And as I mentioned, easy peasy.
- Adhere a panel of Subtles 6×6 DSDP to the Note Card front.
- Stamp the floral image from Flowers of Friendship stamp set in Pool Party ink on a Basic White panel.
- For the card on the left I re-stamped just the upper portion of the floral panel on a scrap of Basic white using Polished Pink ink – one of the NEW In Colors available today. I fussy cut the buds and adhered them with just a dab of liquid glue. I then colored the leaves with Pool Party Stampin’ Blends. I wrapped Sheer Ribbon in Pool Party around the panel, tied a bow and adhered that with a glue dot.
- For the card on the right, I colored the flower buds with Highland Heather & Fresh Fresia Stampin’ Blends; colored the leaves with Light Pool Party Blends; and tied a simple knot with NEW Fresh Frsia Open Weave Ribbon and adhered it with a glue dot.
- I adhered the white panel directly to the DSP covered Note Card with Seal + and the card front was done.
I used the very same 2020-2022 Subtles 6×6 DSP on the envelope flaps in Pool Party and in Highland Heather. I stamped the flower image from Flowers of Friendship in Polished Pink and in Fresh Freesia inks and the cards are done. Voila! They can be sent individually or put in the very cute Mini PP box I shared in yesterday’s post
Products for todays project are from the 2021-22 Annual Catalog They may be found in the list below. I’ve made it easy for you to simply ‘add all to cart’. 😉 If I can help you in any way to order these items, or others, please give me a holler. As a thank you to my customers, when the order is between $50-$150 I offer a SU! item of your choice valued at $10. Remember to use MY CURRENT HOST CODE – . When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. Card cuts are listed at the bottom of this post. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another.
Thanks for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card/ gift filled with love.