The Fine Art Gallery DSP with coordinating Golden Garden DS Acetate is absolutely stunning. The acetate adds a layer of elegance and today I’ve created a framed birthday card with these beautiful papers. Let’s take a look-see…
The card is pretty simple to do using two Stitched Rectangles Dies to create the frame. Let’s do a step by step…
- The card base is Flirty Flamingo 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
- Cut Fine Art Floral DSP and the Golden Garden DS Acetate 3 1/8 x 4 1/8. Adhere the two together with Stampin Seal. I have found it doesn’t show through the acetate and holds the two together nicely. Adhere this to the card front with liquid glue.
- Die cut a frame using Basic White card stock and the fourth largest Stitched Rectangles and the second largest. I cut them at the same time making certain spacing is just the way I want it. I adhered Adhesive Strips all around to give the border strength, and added the frame over the DSP.
- I stamped the sentiment from the Art Gallery stamp set with Memento Black ink on a scrap of Basic White card stock then die cut it with one the rectangles dies in the Floral Gallery Dies. I popped this up on mini dimensionals and added it in place.
- The last step for the card front is the bow – made from Organdy Striped Ribbon in Petal Pink. It was attached with a glue dot – and the card front was done!
For the inside and the envelope… I stamped the small flower in Petal Pink ink then the overlay with Flirty Flamingo both at the top and bottom of the inside panel (Basic White 4 x 5 1/4. For the envelope I stamped a portion of another of the flowers in the Art Gallery stamp set, first in Petal Pink then the overlay for two of the smaller flowers in Flirty Flamingo. The largest flower had the detail stamped in Rich Razzleberry – and voila – the card was complete. Not so difficult. Its is so rewarding to work with lovely papers.
Products for todays card are from the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog as well as the Jan- Jun Mini Catalog ~ and those products are available now for purchase. You will find them in the product list below. As a reminder… I’ve made it easy for you to simply ‘add all to cart’. If I can help you in any way to order these items, or others, please give me a holler. As a thank you to my customers, when the order is between $50-$150 I offer a SU! item of your choice valued at $10. Remember to use MY CURRENT HOST CODE QDCUDHDC – good Mar 1 – 15. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know.
Leave a Reply