Woohoo… so excited. I got a package from Stampin’ Up! with new stamp sets/ dies… and one of the bundles shouted ‘play with me now’ – so I did… and I paired it with Rainbow Glimmer Paper from the Annual Catalog 🙂
Can you see the gradient of the paper? Oh my goodness… honestly, I didn’t really know how I was going to use this paper, but this is it!!! This is one long die in the bundle – again the bundle is the Lots of Heart bundle and the dies are called Many Heart Dies. Fits, right?! And it has these beautiful ‘frames’ that you can see in the hearts #3 & 4 and #6 (count down from the top). Let me explain… there’s the heart itself, and a tiny frame cutout, cut at the same time. I chose to use only three of the ‘frames’ – the rest are on my desk, waiting inspiration. Got an idea? Share it with me, would you?
- Cut a strip of Basic White card stock 2 x 5 1/4.
- Die cut down the center with the Many Heart Dies.
- Cut a piece of the Rainbow Shimmer Paper 1 3/4 x 5 1/8 and adhere behind 2″ strip with liquid glue.
- Add any ‘framing’ from the die cut you want to use, using limited amount of liquid glue Put dimensionals on the back.
- Stamp a panel of Basic White 4 x 5 1/4 with the sentiment from Heartfelt stamp set in Magenta Madness, then run through the Tasteful Textures 3D embossing folder. Adhere this with liquid glue to a Thick Basic White card base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 – and your card fronbt is done!
For the inside…
- On a Basic White panel 4 x 5 1/4, stamp the dotted heart in Magenta Madness ink, stamping off once.
- Stamp the floral ‘bouquet’ in Memento Black ink over the top, lining up the flowers with the curve & bottom tip of the heart. Color using Stampin Blends: Magenta Madness & Granny Apple Green
- Adhere the panel with liquid glue to the card base ~ and voila! Your card is complete!
For the envelope…
- Run a panel of Magenta Madness card stock (2 1/4 x 6) through the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder and adhere to the envelope flap with liquid glue. Trim to fit.
- On the front of the envelope, stamp this sweet line of hearts along the left side in Magenta Madness ink and the card/ envelope are complete!!!
Products for todays card are from the new Jan-Jun 2021 Mini Catalog and the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog ~ and those products are available now for purchase. You will find them in the product list below. As a reminder… I’ve made it easy for you to simply ‘add all to cart’. If I can help you in any way to order these items, or others, please give me a holler. As a thank you to my customers, when the order is between $50-$150 I offer a SU! item of your choice valued at $10. Remember to use MY CURRENT HOST CODE WZBPZ7N4- good Jan 21 – Feb 3. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. Now is also Sale-a-bration – a time from now through the end of February when Stampin’ Up! offers FREE items with $50 and $100 purchases. Those products are shown below today’s product list as well. Happy shopping!
Sale-a-bration items FREE with $50 purchase – Level 1
Sale-a-bration items FREE with $100 purchase – Level 2
Sale-a-bration items FREE when you HOST or spend $300
Do you want that extra discount when shopping with Stampin’ Up? Let me show you how… Join my Team. Contact me for further details.
Thanks for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Leave a Reply