Yesterday was a holiday… did you relax, go for a hike, walk your dog three times around the block? What did you do for the break? Let me know…
I have a fun fold for you today – one using more of the Flower & Field DSP that’s FREE w/ a $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration. You will see more use of this fold as it’s just so easy. I first saw it on a video by another demonstrator, Patty Bennett. I’ve created mine in a landscape position while hers was all portrait. Nevertheless, it works the same – and here’s my card.
Isn’t this happy? I love the colors – bright, cheery ~ and that little snail, oh my…He comes from a new bundle call Snailed It and it comes with dies (Snail Dies no less!).I used several products to make this card, but it could be kept very simple. I just was wanting to u se the snail, so included it 🙂
- So Saffron card base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2. On the long side, score at 2, 3 1/8, 5 3/8 & 6 1/2. Burnish the folds to make them look like this…
- Cut 3 panels of DSP that coordinate: two of the same & 1 different 1 3/4 x 5 1/4: Flower & Field DSP
- Adhere panels with liquid glue as shown in first photo
- Stamp a sentiment on Basic White card stock for the front of the card – here I chose a cheerful one from the Happy Thoughts stamp set. The ink is Memento Black
- Cut it out with a die from Tasteful Labels Dies and adhere with dimensionals
- To add some extra fun to the card, I pulled out the Snailed it bundle, stamped the snail in Memento Black ink and colored it with Stampin Blends: Just Jade, Light Smoky Slate for the shell (I also added sparkle to the shell with Wink of Stella), Lt Petal Pink for the heart. I die cut him with the Snail Dies and adheredwith liquid glue and mini dimensionals ~ the minis were under the envelope and the snail shell, liquid glue under the body.
- For another bit of fun, I added the sweet flower on a dimensional. It was stamped in Petal Pink ink and got a Matte Black Dot put in the middle. About the flower… this one comes from the Sweet Strawberry bundle which has a coordinating Strawberry Builder Punch that has this cute flower. BUT – you could fussy cut a flower from the paper! There is also a set of dies that coordinate with this paper – and it’s on it’s way, just not here yet (due Fri the tracker says) It’s called IN BLOOM and can be found in the Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog on pg 45. Several of the dies coordinate with the Flower & Field DSP and will cut them out, adding fun little decoration to the flowers. I can’t wait!!
- By the way – the front of the card is now complete!
Turn the card over – stamp the word ‘hello’ from the Snailed It stamp set in Memento Black ink on a Basic White card piece – 1 3/4 x 5 1/4. HINT: remember which way your card goes – landscape! Adhere with liquid glue and your card is complete.
Cover the envelope flap with more of the Flower & Field DSP and stamp the front of the envelope with the word bubble in Memento Black ink and the word in So Saffron. Both come from the Snailed It stamp set. Voila!
Products for todays card are from the new Jan-Jun 2021 Mini Catalog ~ and those products are available now for purchase. You will find them in the product list below. As a reminder… I’ve made it easy for you to simply ‘add all to cart’. If I can help you in any way to order these items, please give me a holler. As a thank you to my customers, when the order is between $50-$150 I offer a SU! item of your choice valued at $10. Remember to use MY CURRENT HOST CODE RSVNH4XW- good Jan 5-20. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. Now is also Sale-a-bration – a time from now through the end of February when Stampin’ Up! offers FREE items with $50 and $100 purchases. Those products are shown below today’s product list as well.
Sale-a-bration items FREE with $50 purchase – Level 1
Sale-a-bration items FREE with $100 purchase – Level 2
And when you HOST a party – or sales are $300 or more…
Thanks for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Leave a Reply