Hello! One of our nieces had a baby recently and I wanted to create something with a love theme and this is what came to mind… I paired a couple of stamp sets: the new Oval Occasions (a bundle) and Punch Party (free with a $300 order!) with Oh So Ombre. & True Love DSP.
This card could so easily be a valentine card, depending on the inside sentiment, but for today this is a baby card! And it is loosely based on the sketch at Global Design… GDP 274.
And here’s what I did:
- Cut strips from the desired DSP: here it is True Love DSP ” 1/4, 1/2″ & 3/4″ x 3 3/4 (or make it 4″ and trim 🙂
- Adhere strips to a panel of Oh So Ombre 6×6 DSP 3 3/4 x 5 with liquid glue
- Adhere this panel to Bermuda Bay card stock 4 x 5 1/4 – yep, liquid glue
- Using the Heart Punch Pack, punch the scalloped heart from another of the True Love DSP
- Stamp the sentiment from the Punch Party stamp set in Memento Black ink on a Basic White scrap. POunch with another of the Heart Punch Pack. Adhere with liquid glue to the DSP scalloped heart.
- Cut a length of ribbon from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (this is Just Jade) and adhere to the card front with Stampin Seal
- Put dimensionals on the back of the punched hearts and adhere over the ribbon. For a final touch add an extra cute and tiny heart from the Resin Hearts Embellishments
- This card front panel is complete… put dimensionals on the back and adhere to a Thick Basic White card base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 – – and the front is complete!
For the inside I stamped this adorable bunny in Memento Black ink on a Basic White panel 3 3/4 x 5. I added another of the super cute & tiny hearts from the Resin Hearts Embellishments. This panel was adhered to a 4 x 5 Bermuda Bay card stock piece with liquid glue, then added to the inside of the card. and voila!
For the envelope, I adhered the leftover panel from the Oh So Ombre 6×6 DSP (you know this is a FREE pack of DSP during Sale-a-bration with a $50 order, right?) and trimmed to fit. for the front of the envelope I stamped the cute bunny duo from the Oval Occasions stamp set in Memento Black ink – and the card/ envelope – finis!
Products for todays card are from the new Jan-Jun 2021 Mini Catalog ~ and those products are available now for purchase. You will find them in the product list below. As a reminder… I’ve made it easy for you to simply ‘add all to cart’. If I can help you in any way to order these items, please give me a holler. As a thank you to my customers, when the order is between $50-$150 I offer a SU! item of your choice valued at $10. Remember to use MY CURRENT HOST CODE RSVNH4XW- good Jan 5-20. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. Now is also Sale-a-bration – a time from now through the end of February when Stampin’ Up! offers FREE items with $50 and $100 purchases. Those products are shown below today’s product list as well.
Sale-a-bration Level 1 Rewards
Sale-a-bration Level 2 Rewards
Now is the perfect to JOIN MY TEAM…
JOINING DURING SALE-A-BRATION
If you decide to sign up as a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration, you will receive a free stack of our Regals, Subtles, Neutrals, Brights, and 2020—2022 In Color Designer Series Paper along with your Starter Kit! There couldn’t be a better time to join the Stampin’ Up! family.
HOSTING DURING SALE-A-BRATION
Hosting is even more rewarding during Sale-A-Bration season. When you host a party and reach a certain amount in sales ($300), you can earn a free stamp set (Punch Party)! Even if you reach this certain amount on your own outside of a party, you can earn the same free stamp set in the new online store. Simply add it to your cart the same way you would with any other Sale-A-Bration product.
Thanks for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.