Hello again! Today’s card is another Christmas card. Somehow I can’t quit making them ~ it’s one of my favorite times of year. So, here we go… this was a CASE of a card made by Amy Koenders.
Isn’t this cheerful? Here are the details…
- The card base is Thick Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
- Layer a panel of Tis The Season 6×6 DSP 3 3/4 x 5. I adhered mine to the far left for a bit of a different look – yep, liquid glue is my ‘go to’.
- Cut a banner in Garden Green card stock 1 5/8 x 5 and punch a banner end with the Triple Banner Punch. Adhere to the card front with liquid glue
- Cut another length, this time in Whisper White 2 x 5. Stamp the images using the Jolly Holly stamp set in Garden Green ink. Stamp the inner pattern for the holly in Garden Green ink as well. Stamp the berries in Real Red ink. Trim the end using the same Triple Banner Punch. Adhere to the card front with liquid glue.
- Cut another strip, this time in Pear Pizzazz card stock 1 x 3 1/2. Trim both ends with the very fun Banner Pick a Punch. Adhere with liquid glue.
- Using the 2″ Circle Punch and Shaded Spruce card stock, punch a circle :O)
- Stamp the sentiment from the Jolly Holly stamp set in Garden Green ink on a panel of Whisper White. Punch it out using the Everyday Label Punch. Adhere this to the circle with liquid glue.
- Adhere the circle & sentiment to the card front with dimensionals.
- Add a fun bow using the Snowflake Splendor Ribbon. This adds a nice sparkle to the card.
- Add the red elements from the All The Trimmings Embellishments and your card front is done.
For the inside…
I love the simplicity of the inside of this card. It uses the same stamp as the front, but no filler stamp – just the outline – and gives the holly branch a totally different look.
- Stamp the outline image of the holly using the Joyful Holly stamp set in Garden Green ink on a panel of 4 x 5 1/4 Whisper White card stock.
- Stamp the sentiment, also from the Joyful Holly stamp set in
Garden green ink
- Adhere the panel to the inside of the card base with liquid glue and your card is complete. YAY!
I love this card, it is bright and cheerful, friendly. Let’s take another peek at the card front.
The product list may be found below. Remember when shopping with me, if your purchase is between $50- $150, use my CURRENT HOST CODE…XS4MSSFN to receive a free SU! gift from me valued at $10!
Stampin’ Up! has another promotion going on. right now with the Curvy Celebration. That information is below the product list.
Thanks for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card filled with love.