Oh it is fun to play with this Curvy business ~ Curvy Christmas is only a part of it… Here’s the whole of it… The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle consists of the Quite Curvy stamp set & the Curvy Dies. These will carry over to the 2021 catalog. The Curvy Christmas and Classic Christmas 6×6 DSP will not carry over but are available to order as of YESTERDAY, NOV 3 and can be purchased as part of the variety bundle or separately. Honestly – this variety bundle is worth the investment, but of course, that is a decision you will have to make.
Todays card features the Curvy Christmas stamp set, the Curvy Dies AND the Classic Christmas 6×6 DSP.
I used quite a few of the elements in the stamp set ~ all of them curvy ~ and I love it. The trees, the stars, the sentiments ~ this one looks a bit country, what do you say? Let’s break it down so you can create one of your own.
- the card base is Sahara Sand cs 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
- the next layer has several facets to it: Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4, Classic C’mas 6×6 DSP 3 x 5 1/4. (I cut it at 3 so there would be leftover for the envelope flap) and the top layer is Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4 cut with the Curvy Dies.
- I began by cutting the the top panel then stamping it with the various stamps: the sentiment was stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink, then the trees with Shaded Spruce ink, then the stars with Versamark and embossed in Gold. Remember to use the embossing buddy before stamping with Versamark. This releases any static that will draw additional embossing powder where you don’t want it. Ask me how I know that 😞 I used my Stamparatus for stamping everything. That way if the image/ sentiment isn’t quite right, it’s easy to re-ink and stamp again in the exact same spot. And these are long stamps. Just sayin’… save yourself some frustration by using the Stamparatus.
- Adhere the Sahara Sand Classic C’mas 6×6 DSP to the Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4 panel with liquid glue. Adhere the stamped curvy panel with liquid glue. Put dimensionals on the back and attach to the Sahara Sand card base.
- Add 3 beautiful Holiday Rhinestone Jewels to the sentiment and your card front is done.
For the inside..
- I stamped the precious bow in Cherry Cobbler ink on the 4 x 5 1/4 panel of Whisper White.
- I then stamped the sentiment in Shaded Spruce ink. Both of these come from the Curvy C’mas stamp set.
- The next step was sponging the edges with Sahara Sand ink using a sponge dauber. This completed the country look I was looking for. :O)
- Adhere the panel to the card base with liquid glue and the card is complete.
I used the leftover panel of Classic C’mas 6×6 DSP in Sahara Sand but turned it over to the pine branches side; adhered it to the envelope flap, trimmed to fit. This totally coordinates with the pine branches stamp used, in Shaded Spruce ink, along the border of the envelope.
Let me remind you, the Curvy Christmas stamp set and the Classic Christmas 6×6 DSP are only available until Jan 3. Purchasing the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle has a 10% automatic discount :O)
Products for todays card are listed below. Remember to use my CURRENT HOST CODE XS4MSSFN to receive a SU! item of your choice valued at $10 when your purchase is between $50- $150. If your purchase is over $150, don’t use my host code (you will still receive the free item from me!), receive the Stampin’ Rewards for more product to use in that order. Such a deal!!!
Thanks for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card filled with love.