Hi Everyone – so excited to share today’s card… I haven’t played much with the large stamp in this stamp set – and finally HAD TO 😏 it was calling me… Today’s post is part of Amy’s Inkin Krew Blog Hop – as the title says – and the theme is Giving Thanks… Here ya go… enjoy the hop
And here are the details of the main image – that gorgeous bouquet.
- Stamp the image from the Autumn Greetings stamp set using Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a Very Vanilla panel.
- Color using lots of Stampin Blends… For the pumpkin – Lt Cajun Craze and Pumpkin Pie, Lt Soft Suede (stem); for the oak/ maple leaves – Calypso Coral, Mango Melody, Call Me Clover; for the center flowers – Highland Heather combo pack and Purple Posy combo pack; for the mums – Mango Melody combo pack; for the wheat – Crumb Cake combo pack; for the eucalyptus – Lt Pool Party; for the berries – Poppy Parade combo pack; and the berry leaves – Dk Shaded Spruce.
- Die cut with the outline die from the Autumn Essential Dies
- Using Shimmery Crystal Effects, highlight various berries, leaves and the purple flowers. Set aside to dry till firm.
Now that the bouquet is complete – create the rest of the card front…
- Die cut sprigs of wheat from Brushed Metallic Paper in both bronze & copper.
- Cut a panel of Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP – adhere to a Mint Macaron panel
- Place the Gold Hoop near the bottom and adhere with liquid glue.
- Adhere the copper wheat sheafs with liquid glue to the DSP but against the hoop (you may need to trim some of the length of the wheat stem).
- Adhere the bronze wheat sheafs to the back of the large bouquet with liquid glue.
- Cut two strips of the Copper Metallic Ribbon and adhere with Stampin Plus to the center of the Gold Hoop (on the SDSP!)
- Cut a length of Gold ribbon from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack and adhere over the two pieces of copper ribbon, centering it.
- Put dimensionals on the back of the bouquet and place over the hoop, leaving about 1/3 showing.
- Stamp the greeting in Tuxedo Black Memento ink (again from Autumn Greetings stamp set) and fussy cut. Separate the sentiment into two parts.
- Put dimesnionals on the backs and adhere to the card front as shown.
- Adhere this Mint Macaron panel to the Thick Very Vanilla card front. VOILA! Gorgeousness!
For the inside…
- Adhere a Mint Macaron panel to the card inside with liquid glue.
- With a panel of Very Vanilla card stock, run it through the die cutting machine with the leaf die from the Autumn Essential Dies. Don’t you love this edge? I certainly do!!!
- Stamp the pumpkin from the Autumn Greetings stasmp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and color with Stampin Blends: Pumpkin Pie, Dk Cajun Craze, Call Me Clover and Mango Melody. I also used the color lifter on the pumpkin n- not sure if you can see that.
- Adhere the Very Vanilla panel to the Mint Macaron and the card is complete!
For the envelope… I simply cut a strip of the Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP and adhered it to the envelope flap and it was all done. This was such FUN to do – but then I lover coloring. There is something peaceful about it.
Products for today’s card are listed below for your convenience when shopping with me ~ hint, hint.
Thanks for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card filled with love.
And just below the product list are the links to the hop…
For a list of all participants for today, please see below…
- Jaimie Babarczy: https://wp.me/p79UhD-4kT
- Karen Ksenzakovic: https://wp.me/paaNf4-3bH
- Mary Deatherage: https://wp.me/p5snyt-f3q
- Karen Finkle: https://karenscardkorner.blogspot.com/2020/10/stampin-up-autumn-goodness-for-amys.html
- Akiko Sudano: https://wp.me/paOv8E-1PZ
- Donna Leonard: http://stampdabbles.com/?p=3137
- Krista Yagci: https://www.thestampingnook.com/post/autumn-greetings-give-thanks-card-stampin-up
- Lisa Jurich: https://lisastampingnook.com/?p=163
- Tara Carpenter: https://tarabethstamps.blogspot.com/2020/10/stampin-up-happy-fall-yall-giving.html
- Terry Lynn Bright: https://wp.me/p8fxPh-XH
- Amy Koenders: https://wp.me/p2SFwf-l00