I used the Stampin’ Up! Ornate Thanks stamp set and Ornate Layers dies from the upcoming 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue to create my masculine thank you card today. It was quick and it was easy!
- Starting with Old Olive 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ card stock, score @ 4 1/4″
- Cut a piece of Pear Pizzazz 4 ” x 5 1/4″. I appreciate how these two greens work together.
- Cut a piece Ornate Garden Specialty DSP with the largest die in the Stitched Rectangle dies. Using liquid glue, adhere this to the Pear Pizzazz.
- Cut a piece of Gold Foil from the Ornate Layers dies. Put dimensionals on the back and attach to the Pear Pizzazz and Ornate Garden SDSP.
- Cut a strip of Basic Black 1/2″ x 5″. Adhere using snail to the center of the Gold Foil.
- Cut a piece of Pear Pizzazz about 1 1/2″ x 4 1/2″. Run your embossing buddy across this to remove all static. Stamp the front sentiment with Versamark ink and sprinkle with Black embossing powder and heat set. Once cooled, cut this out with another of the Ornate Layers dies. Color six Rhinestone Basic jewels with Black Stampin’ Up! blends and adhere as shone. Adhere dimensionals to the back of this piece and attach, centering it, over the black strip.
- Almost done with the front… Add dimensionals to the large Pear Pizzazz and attach, centering, to the Old Olive card base. This card now has three layers on dimensionals and shows such depth and beauty. I love it!
- Cut a piece of Pear Pizzazz 4′ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to the card base with liquid glue.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White 3 3/4″ x 5″. Stamp the sentiment from the Ornate Thanks stamp set using Tuxedo Black Memento ink. Adhere a strip of the Ornate Garden SDSP 1/2″ x 5″ toward the bottom as shown. Adhere the Whisper White to the Pear Pizzazz already attached to the inside of the card and voila!
The envelope flap… adhere a piece of the Ornate Garden SDSP, cut to fit. Your card is ready to share, send, give.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you like this masculine card. I think it looks really elegant. And.. it will fit inside the gift bag from yesterday’s post. Lucky man!!!
Remember the Ornate Garden Suite will become available to customers Apr 1 – May 31. Items will be in the Annual catalogue, but probably not listed as a suite – so definitely a deal as a suite of products. When you shop with me please use my HOST CODE XYW2SYNV to receive a free gift from me!
May you have a beautiful day. Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card.