I just love this card; maybe because it is not the traditional fold, maybe ‘cquse of the colors, who knows, but I like it and hope you do as well. This could be a gift card holder or what I made of this one is simply a card.Either way, I’ll give directions for both.
Here are the deets:
Poppy Parade – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
Mossy Meadow – 3 1/2″ x 4″ + scrap for the Beautiful Boughs diecut
Soft Seafoam – 3 1/4″ x 7 1/2″, scored at 3 3/4″ (if for a gift card: 3 1/4″ x 9 3/4, scored at 3 3/4″ & 7 1/2″)
Very Vanilla – 3 x 3 1/2″ (cut 2, one for inside) + scrap for the Beautiful Boughs label
Christmastime Is Here Specialty DSP – 2 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
Instructions are pretty simple:
* Adhere Mossy Meadow piece to the Poppy Parade
* Adhere the Soft Seafoam piece to that
* Adhere Very Vanilla to that
* Adhere the Christmastime Is Here Specialty DSP to that.
* Create the desired diecut from Mossy Meadow and adhere with Tombow glue
* Stamp Sentiment (mine is from Playful Penguins stamp set from the Holiday catty) and using dimensionals, adhere over the diecut.
* Attach a “bauble” with linen thread. (This pinecone is a retired item, but it could easily have been a jingle bell from the holiday catty!)
* Stamp desired sentiment onto the Very Vanilla CS for the inside and adhere with Tombow glue
Here’s a picture of the card with the jingle bell:
Here is picture of the inside simply stamped and used as a gift card holder:
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you had a wonderful time with family and or friends for Thanksgiving. Our celebration will be Sunday as family is scattered this year (😞) Nevertheless – we are grateful for all around us and for family scattered hither and yon. Blessings on all of you as you continue about your day/ week.
Leave a Reply to stampwithamyk Cancel reply