The theme for this month’s blog hop is to create a card that has a masculine theme and we just worked on our Bull’s Eye sailboat to prepare it for summer sailing ~ what fun timing. The Sailing Home stamp set from the new 2019-20 annual Stampin’ Up! catalogue seemed a perfect starting point for creating this card for my hubby’s June birthday.
Here are some details of this fun fold card:
- Pacific Point card stock cut to 8 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ and scored at 2 3/4″
- Whisper White card stock: 3 5/8″ x 7″ + a piece for the largest circle die in the Stitched Shape die set.
- Garden Impressions DSSP (designer series paper) cut in 3 3/8 square + inside piece 1 1/2″ x 4 1/4″.
- Come Sail Away DSP (from the 2019-20 SU! Annual catalogue) cut to 4 x 2 1/2″ x 4″ + a piece for the envelope flat 2 1/4″ x 6 (trim away excess after gluing to flap).
- Other items needed: mini dimensionals, Night of Navy/ Sahara Sand twine (from the new catty), Sailing Home stamp set, Smooth sailing dies, Night of Navy and Pacific Point inks, glue dot to hold the twine in place.
Do you have someone in your life who would like a card like this? I can help you create it! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To visit my teammates, use the previous or next buttons.