Hello All! I played with the Art Gallery/ Floral Gallery Dies for this bright birthday card today. Loving this Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper – I’m certain it’s a Van Gogh 😏
So shall we taker a peek? Let’s do…
Isn’t this pretty Designer Series Paper? And because it’s artsy, I did a fun angle cut and stamped the sentiment between the two segments of Fine Art Floral DSP.
- Thick Whisper White card base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- Whisper White 4 1/8 x 5t 3/8
- Fine Art Floral DSP 4 x 5 1/4 then cut on an angle for the appropriate sentiment.
- Adhere the two portions of the Fine Arts Floral DSP to the the Whisper White panel.
- Stamp the sentiment in Poppy Parade ink between the two panels using the Art Gallery stamp set
- Add some fun Playing with Patterns Resin Dots to the sentiment area – these are Bumblebee in color.
- Stamp the medium floral design in Poppy Parade ink on a Whisper White scrap, run it through the new Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder and die cut with the Floral Gallery Dies.
- Cover with Wink of Stella for a beautiful sheen. Do this carefully as this product can move the colors making it smear – and we don’t want that for this flower. Put the flower on dimensionals and adhere to the card front.
- Put dimensions on the back of this panel and adhere to the card front.
For the inside and the envelope…
Art Gallery is a two-step stamp set and it’s lovely.
- On a panel of Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4, stamp the lighter color first in Flirty Flamingo ink. Then stamp the darker or ‘filler’ in Poppy Parade ink. Stamp the stem/ leaves in Old Olive ink– this is one stamp.
- Do the same on the envelope front, having it just at the edge. I like how it’s subtle that way.
- Cut a panel of the Fine Art Floral DSP 2 1/4 x 6 and adhere to the envelope flap, trim to fit and voila! The card & envelope are complete. This is the reverse side of the front panel – isn’t it a fun pattern?!
These are brand new products: the Art Gallery stamp set/ Floral Gallery Dies, the Fine Arts Floral DSP AND the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder. They will be available for purchase Jan 5 when the 2021 Jan-Jun Catalog goes live. Of course, If you decide to join my team and become a demonstrator…. these can be available to you Dec 4. Just sayin’…. 😁
Ok, what else is going on in the Stampin’ Up! world? Tomorrow Nov 24, is a 24 hour sale of MOST products in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. There are some exclusions, but not many. See my blog post yesterday for a listing of the exclusions and some product ideas.
As a thank you to my customers, when the order is between $50-$150 I offer a SU! item of your choice valued at $10. Remember to use MY CURRENT HOST CODE SVFB9YJY – good until Dec 3, 2020. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products 😁 If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact me either here on my blog or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for shopping with me.
Thanks for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card filled with love.