Hello again… it’s FRIDAY! Do you have big plans for the weekend? We have a concert on Sunday and rehearsal with orchestra from 9-12 on Saturday morning. Plus the weather is supposed to be rainy, windy, cold – so I won’t be playing in the garden for sure!
We had card class today & I chose to use the Cottage Rose stamp set for a bit of triple stamping. It is really quick and easy and makes a beautiful card that… depending on sentiment used, could be birthday or sympathy or thinking of you. I stuck with just the single stamp set and chose, well, you’ll see. :O)
Isn’t this just lovely? And if you wanted, you could choose to color one of the roses, leaves, but I really like this just the way it is. Perhaps I’ll do one and color it, just to see if I like it. Anyway – here are the details on how to do this:
- Cut the card stocks
- Sweet Sorbet: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4; 4 1/4 x 3; 3 1/4 x 2
- Basic White: 4 x 5 1/4 (2); 4 x 2 3/4; 3 x 1 3/4
- Stamp sentiment in upper left corner of smallest panel of Basic White: Memento ink using the Cottage Rose stamp set
- Layer Basic White panels together & adhere with either removable adhesive (which SU! does not sell!) or you may use glue dots.
- Stamp with Basic White layers in place all over the panels. I recommend pressing firmly but do not wiggle, just press firmly.
- Take Basic White layers apart being careful not to tear paper where adhered together
- Add largest panel to card front; add next layer to Sweet Sorbet layer then to card front, matching flower patterns; add top layer to Sweet Sorbet panel, put dimensionals on back and add to card front.
- Almost done… add two Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels… and card front is done :O)
Now for the inside: With the remaining 4 x 5 1/4 panel, stamp the single rose from the Cottage Rose stamp set in Sweet Sorbet ink and add to the inside of the card.
For the envelope, I stamped the same rose from Cottage Rose stamp set in Sweet Sorbet on the envelope front. Ink the stamp and continue inking, stamping for the envelope flap.
Products to order this card are listed below. If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual Catalog please reach out to me (the 2022-2023 AC) – happy to send one to you. When ordering, please also use current host code: AZQDZ4U4. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. WooHoo! We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Let’s talk starter kit… New In Colors, New 2022-2023 Annual Catalog release
Starter Kit Price: $99 USD | $135 CAD
Redemption Value: $125 USD | $165 CAD
Additional In Color Products: $66.50 USD | $91.25 CAD
In Color Grid Paper, In Color Ink Pad Collection, In Color Cardstock Collection, and In Color 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortments.
You’ll also get a free Paper Pumpkin kit!
PROMOTION DATES: 3–31 MAY 2022
Join our incredible group of crafters and creators.
If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here.
Just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator AND part of our Critters ‘n Creatin’ Krew Team:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items about a month before they are available to customers!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- Stampin’ Up! does have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that.
If you join with me, you’ll also get:
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. Team members are located all over the United States, but we still get together in person online and have lots of fun.
- Quarterly in-person meetings if you live in the NJ or surrounding area, where we get together to do a little stamping, creating, getting to know one another and most of all SHARE inspiration. If you live outside the NJ area you can join us through that wonderful ZOOM video conference.
- Free access to our online class tutorials. These are exceptional!
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes for reaching sales and team goals or attending specific meetings. 😉
- The best part is the laughing and kidding and sharing of information/ creativity/ talent ~ following the SU! adage: Inspire. Create. Share. ❤️ 😁
If you would like to be a part of all the above AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now…
you may do that here.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Inspire. Create. Share.
Remember to contact me if you need a catalog!