Brrr. It’s 21 degrees this morning and our poor rhododendrons are desperate for warmth. We had a teaser of spring the other day – 70 degrees! But it was only for the day. And we are having what feels like arctic weather once again. As I said… Brrr.
My card today uses the All For Baby stamp set with its coordinating Baby Clothes Dies. I confess… this was my first play with this bundle ~ and I loved it. The individual requesting the card said it should be simple, for a new grandmother and the baby was a boy. Sounds easy enough, right? And it was!
- Thick Basic White card base 8 1/2 x 5 12 scored at 4 1/4.
- Regular Basic White 4 x 5 14 run through the Tasteful Textile embossing folder and adhered directly to the card front
- Subtles 6×6 DSP in Balmy Blue was used for the next layer ~ die cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and adhered to the card front with dimensionals, centering it.
- I used a scrap of Basic White to die cut the onesy with the Baby Clothes Dies, put mini dimensionals on the back and adhered it
- With Balmy Blue ink and this perfect sentiment from All For Baby, I stamped on a Basic White scrap. I die cut it with Bouquet of Love Dies ‘cuz I really like this banner die :O). I added a 1/4″ strip of Balmy Blue to it with dimensionals and adhered the strip directly to the Subtles 6×6 panel.
- For a final touch, three Holiday Rhinestone Gems in dark blue were addded.
- I added a 1/4″ strip of the Subtles 6×6 DSP in Balmy Blue near the bottom of the Basic White panel 3 1/4 x 4 1/2
- I stamped the bib from All For Baby stamp set in Balmy Blue, then took a Balmy Blue Marker and with the fine tip, made little stitch marks. They barely show but I know I did it!
- Add the panel to the inside of the card and done…
A piece of Subtles 6×6 DSP in Balmy Blue was adhered to the flap and trimmed to fit ~ and that was it.
Love how cute this card is and seems to fit the need: simple, for a grandmother and baby boy :O) And just think… it could be done in so many colors ~ Highland Heather, So Saffron, Pale Papaya, the list goes on and on ~ and there are some really fun dies and stamps in this bundle. Find it in the Annual Catalog.
Sale-a-bration is from 4 Jan to 28 Feb ~ that means placing orders during this time can earn you some FREE PRODUCTS. What are you waiting for??? Products are listed below so feel free to order away :O) If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual Catalog please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. AND… I have the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog and can send that as well! When ordering, please also use current host code: Y4NW3AK. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Of course, right now you get all those fabulous FREE Sale-a-bration items too. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. And joining during Sale-a-bration gets you two FREE stamp sets from Stampin’ Up! as part of the bonus. $99 for $125 worth of products PLUS the FREE stamp sets AND the FREE Sale-a-bration items. WooHoo! We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Beginning 1 March and through 31 March, Stampin’ Up! has a promotion that is hard to pass. See below for details. This is such a sweet deal and the bundles available are extraordinarily priced.
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, we’ve brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to snag ‘em while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion. In fact, having more than one machine is ideal for workshops, classes, and other events!
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. We will post a Current Update with further information if this is anticipated.
|150673||Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine|
|158382||All Squared Away Bundle|
|156227||Art Gallery Bundle|
|155834||Beauty of Friendship Bundle|
|154065||Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle|
|156220||Garden Wishes Bundle|
|159519||Hydrangea Haven Bundle|
|155674||Pansy Patch Bundle|
|155847||Quiet Meadow Bundle|
|155823||Sweet as a Peach Bundle|
|159529||Welcoming Window Bundle|
|155845||What’s Cookin’ Bundle|
|155507||Wild Cats Bundle|
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Inspire. Create. Share.
Leave a Reply