Hello Friends… it’s happy Thursday.
Welcome to the Blog Hop! There will be some gorgeous creations on the hop today – enjoy – and be sure to go through everyone’s blog. I’m using one of the springy Designer Series Papers for my card today – Daffodil Afternoon 12×12 that is FREE during Sale-a-bration. This is only available through Feb 28, 2022 with any order of $50 – get yours before it ends! Here’s my card.
And here’s our sketch challenge.
This is a very feminine card – and I love the combination of Designer Papers. Daffodils are one of the first signs of Spring and this just feels so ‘right.’ Here are the details…
- Cut card base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, score at 4 1/4. This is Pear Pizzazz
- Cut DSP 4 x 5 1/4 and adhere w/ liquid glue
- Cut coordinating DSP 2 5/8 x 3 7/8. Adhere to card stock panel (Crushed Curry here) 2 3/4 x 4. Adhere these to a Very Vanilla panel 3 x 4 1/4. Add dimensionals to the back and center on card front.
- Stamp sentiment in Mossy Meadow ink using the Art Gallery stamp set on a Very Vanilla scrap. Die cut with the Tailor Made Tag Dies.
- Add ribbon to tag: Bumblebee Gingham ribbon, securing together with a glue dot
- Put dimensionals on back of tag & attach to card front. Done!
For the inside…
- Cut DSP 4 x 5 1/4 and adhere to the inside of the card.
- Cut Very Vanilla panel 3 1/8 x 4 1/8.
- Stamp with butterfly from the Daffodil Daydream stamp set in Memento ink and color with Daffodil Delight Blends & Black Blends.
- Stamp the ‘pollen’ from the Daffodil Daydream stamp set in Crushed Curry ink ~ the butterfly is scattering pollen from his legs ass he flies from flower to flower. :O)
- Add this panel to a piece of Crushed Curry 3 3/8 x 4 3/8, then to the inside of the card. Finis!
For the Very Vanilla envelope…
- More DSP added to the envelope flap
- Stamp the daffodil from the Daffodil Daydream stamp set in Memento black ink.
- Color leaves with both Old Olive Stampin’ Blends
- Color the daffodil with both Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends
I love how ‘fresh’ this looks. It’s cheerful too. Hope you like it as well. Remember the Daffodil Afternoon DSP is only available to the end of Sale-a-bration, 28 Feb., with any $50 order. Dont’ wait, don’t hesitate ~ get it now :O)
Sale-a-bration is from 4 Jan to 28 Feb ~ that means placing orders during this time can earn you some FREE PRODUCTS. What are you waiting for??? Products are listed below so feel free to order away :O) If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual Catalog please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. AND… I have the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog and the 4 January to 28 February 2022 Sale-a-bration catalogs and can send those as well! When ordering, please also use current host code: Y4NW3AK. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Of course, right now you get all those fabulous FREE Sale-a-bration items too. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Now that you’ve seen my card, I hope you’ll take a minute to continue along the hop to see the rest of the beautiful creations. Use the button to get to Amy Koenders or click on a name to visit their blog.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Inspire. Create. Share.
Leave a Reply