Hello again stamping friends. It’s Friday and almost the weekend. I hope you have some fun plans made. I ha ve a pretty couple of cards for you today, made w/ Blessings of Home Suite of products that will be available in the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog. I was able to order this early as I am attending the OnStage@Home convention of Stampin’ Up! Last years convention was also virtual and it was awesome… I was inspired by speakers & projects and excited about being an Independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. This year I expect more of the same. :o)
Before I share my cards with you, Stampin’ Up! has a promotion going on now that beats anything I’ve seen. Join with me to be a demonstrator for $75 and get $125 worth of SU! products that you choose yourself! Once you join… 20% off every purchase you make. You may do that here. There are several advantages to being a demonstrator, besides the discount on every order. Meeting other demonstrators and having a supportive crafting, like-minded group of folks is one of the best advantages there is.
Now for the cards… :O)
This collection of products has – once again – gorgeous Designer Series Paper, Blessings of Home stamp set & coordinating Flowers of Home Die set, Denim Ribbon & Classic Matte dots. For both cards, the card cuts & instructions are the same: one is ‘landscape’ and one is ‘portrait’. I’ve used the emboss-resist technique but incorporated the Stampin’ Blends on one of the cards. On the landscape card I added the Garden Gems from Eden’s Garden suite and on the. ‘portrait’ card are the new Classic Matte Dots from the Heart & Home Collection.
- Cut card base: portrait card is 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2 (Misty Moonlight); landscape card is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4 (Garden Green).
- Layer 1: Kraft 6×6 paper/ Pale Papaya ~ 4 x 5 1/4 adhered directly to the card base
- Layer 2: Heart & Home Designer Series paper ~ 3 3/4 x 5. (Be aware of the direction of the paper!) Adhere this directly to Layer 1.
- Layer 3: 2 3/4 x 4 ~ Kraft 6×6 paper and Pale Papaya. This layer will eventually be on dimensionals in the center of the card.
- Layer 4: decorative panel 2 1/2 x 3 3/4 ~ Basic White card stock
Decorating the top panel:
- Stamp the bouquet image from Blessings of Home stamp set in VersaMark on the Basic White panel. Note the direction of the panel! One bouquet will be fully seen, while the other is a partial stamp.
- Sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder & heat set.
- Once cooled, with a Blending Brush, add color to the panel, Pale Papaya ink for the flower sections and Soft Succulent ink for the leaf sections. Use a soft cloth to rub any excess ink from the embossing.
- Add this panel with liquid glue to Layer 3.
- On the ‘portrait’ card add a length of Denim Ribbon around Layers 3 & 4, adhering in back with Seal+. Slip another length under the Denim Ribbon and tie a knot. Add a glue dot under the knot to keep it in place.
- Put dimensionals on the back of these two layers & add to the center of the card.
- Make a bow with the Simply Elegant Trim in Gold and attach to each card front with a glue dot.
The inside…. I treated each card differently for the inside, therefore I’ll give the directions separately :O)
For this ‘landscape’ card I cut a panel of Pale Papaya 4 x 5 1/4 and adhered it to the inside of the card. I stamped the large floral bouquet from Blessings of Home stamp set in VersaMark on a panel of Basic White 21/2 x 3 3/4. I sprinkled Gold Embossing Powder over it and heat set. I used the Emboss Resist technique once more to add color to the bouquet: Pale Papaya on the flowers and Soft Succulent on the leaves and surrounding area, covering most of the panel. I polished the panel with a soft cloth to remove any excess inks on the embossing. I then added more color with Stampin’ Blends: Pale Papaya & Cinnamon Cider for the flowers and Soft Succulent for the leaves. This added more dimension to this bouquet and I really liked it.
On a 2 1/4 x 3 3/4 panel of Basic White I stamped the sentiment from Blessings of Home in VersaMark, sprinkled it with more Gold Embossing Powder and heat set. I again used the emboss-resist technique with a Blending Bush to enhance the sentiment with Pale Papaya ink, then around the edges with Soft Succulent ink. I rubbed with a soft cloth to remove any excess ink from the embossing. Both panels were added to the inside with liquid glue ~ and the card was done.
For the portrait card I stamped the two sentiments from Blessings of Home stamp set in VersaMark ink on a Basic White panel 4 x 5 1/4; sprinkled Gold Embossing Powder over and heat set. Again using the emboss-resist technique i added the Soft Succulent with a Blending Brush, enhancing the sentiment. I used a soft cloth to remove excess ink from the embossing and adhered tghe panel to the inside of the card. Done!
This is just a lovely feminine stamp set with coordinating dies. I’m pleased with these cards. Now to do a card with the larger floral bouquet as the main focal point… yes! And the dies indicate I could do a wreath card as well – yay!
Not have a demonstrator so you can order? If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual 2021 Catalog OR Jul-Dec 2021 Mini Catalog, please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. Please also use my current host code when ordering: 62EHPGHC I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you! And… as a reminder – during the month of November only, joining is $75 and the products with joining are $125 worth of product ~ your choice too! Just sayin’, I haven’t seen this kind of deal since joining as as demo several years ago. This is the time!
Heart & Home OnStage Project Collection – see photos below…
I did not show the Denim Ribbon as it is on the Misti Moonlight card above.
These will be available in the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog :o) You can clearly see I used the Classic Matte Dots on the one project today 😏