Stampin’ Up! has just announced – June 24 is FREE SHIPPING DAY for qualifying orders of $50(US) or more.
- All order types qualify for this promotion (customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount (per market) has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $50 USD / $65 CAD or more (before tax).
- If you or your customers are using a coupon code, please remember that coupon codes are non-commissionable and will lower the order’s retail amount. The order must still meet the qualifying threshold to be eligible for free shipping.
- Free shipping only applies during the 24-hour period the promotion is live in each market; this means that the order must be opened and closed on 24 June 2021.
- With the exception of month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion.
- Prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- Month-to-month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are NOT eligible for free shipping. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($22.00 USD / $30.00 CAD shipping included) + tax.
Oh wow! Lots going on in the Stampin’ Up! world… remember the Jan-Jun catalog retires Jun 30 and this is a perfect time to order those LAST CHANCE ITEMS.
Please remember some of these items are carried over to the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog but are no longer bundled, so 10% off when bundled! Look in the new catalog for comparison of what’s really going away for good. Those items on terrific sale are definitely going away for good.