Hello again. It’s 17degrees this morning…. now these kind of temps will kill lots of germs! OK, enuf of that… today’s card… I love the dies in this bundle! The leaves and the decorative dies for the flowers are just so delicate and lovely. Here’s a close-up… are these stunning or what! They do the work for us. 🙂
One of the nice parts about this bundle is all the dies can be run through the Mini Cut & Emboss machine. It’s another bonus. Yesterday was the first I had played with this set and all I did was work the dies. I did almost no stamping at all – so obviously there’s still lots for me to do with this set – yay!
I had at hand the Hydrangea Hill DSP and chose to die cut the flower heads and the leaves from the papers, then the delicate overlay of the flowers is Basic White card stock. And the word ‘happy’ has a really fun script. More detail…
- Die cut the flower heads and the large leaf image from Hydrangea Hill DSP using the Perennial Petals Dies
- Die cut the delicate overlay for the flowers in Basic White card stock, also using the Perennial Petals Dies. Adhere these to the appropriate flower with just a dot of liquid glue in the center
- Cut a strip of Hydrangea Hill DSP 1 1/4 x 4. Adhere the strip with liquid glue to the Basic White panel, about 1/2″ from bottom
- Using the Stamparatus, stamp the word ‘happy’ in Memento Black ink. This comes from the Pretty Perennials stamp set. Using the Stamparatus allows for perfect placement if you need to re-stamp. I use it a lot!
- Stamp the rest of the sentiment in Rococco Rose ink. This too, comes from the Pretty Perennials stamp set.
- Adhere the leaf die with liquid glue, allowing the end of the stem to remain loose.
- Stamp the sweet open flower in Rococo Rose ink – yep, from the Pretty Perennials stamp set
- Adhere the two flower heads with liquid glue
- Add these stunning Pastel Pearls to the centers of each flower. These are larger than our regular pearls and have four shades in the package: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Rococo Rose and Seaside Spray. They are part of the suite of products from Hydrangea Hill collection – found on pg 19 in the Jan-Jun 2021 Mini catalog.
- Adhere the completed panel to Rococo Rose card stock with liquid glue. Add dimensionals to the back of the Rococco Rose and adhere to a Thick Basic White card base. Card front is complete!
Unfortunately I did not take photos of the inside of the card – and it is already out the door! But here’s what I did… use your imagination 🙂 silly me.
- Die cut the group of stems in the Perennial Petals Dies from a piece of the Hydrangea Hill DSP. I used the same DSP for the larger leaf on the front.
- Using this same set of dies, die cut the group of small flower heads from the same blue Hydrangea Hill DSP as the blue flower on the card front. Adhere both with liquid glue to the lower left corner of a panel of Basic White card stock.
- Adhere this panel to another of Rococo Rose, then into the inside of the card. and voila!
Products for todays card are from the new Jan-Jun 2021 Mini Catalog and the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog ~ and those products are available now for purchase. You will find them in the product list below. As a reminder… I’ve made it easy for you to simply ‘add all to cart’. If I can help you in any way to order these items, or others, please give me a holler. As a thank you to my customers, when the order is between $50-$150 I offer a SU! item of your choice valued at $10. Remember to use MY CURRENT HOST CODE WZBPZ7N4- good Jan 21 – Feb 3. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. Now is also Sale-a-bration – a time from now through the end of February when Stampin’ Up! offers FREE items with $50 and $100 purchases. Those products are shown below today’s product list as well. Happy shopping!
Sale-a-bration items FREE with $50 purchase – Level 1
Sale-a-bration items FREE with $100 purchase – Level 2
Card cuts for todays card:
- Basic White, thick – 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
- Basic White – 4 x 5 1/4 (2)
- Rococo Rose 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 (2)
Thanks for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.