Today’s card features some of the new masculine Well-Suited Designer Series Paper that will be available come Jan 5, 2021 – AND the Darling Donkey stamp set that is a FREE ITEM as part of Sale-a-bration, also beginning Jan 5, 2021. That free item is only when purchasing $50 worth of Stampin’ Up! product – just reminding…
I am smitten with these donkeys – don’t ask me why, but they definitely tickle my fancy. This card is destined for a young man who is kinda shy and that smile on the donkey is just, well, sweet. And do you notice how the donkey ate a bit of the paper edge? heehee… ok – details…
- Card stock base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4. This is Pacific Point
- Well-Suited DSP papers (2) are the same size, just angled – 3 3/4 x 4 3/4, adhered to card base with Stampin Seal
- Sentiment banner: Calypso Coral cut out with Stitched So Sweetly Dies as is the Whisper White panel. I stamped the Whisper White with Pacific Point ink PRIOR to die cutting. The sentiment comes from another new stamp set called Sweet Ice Cream – yep, available Jan 5, 2021. Adhere the Whisper White to the Calypso Coral banner with liquid glue and adhere to the card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp the donkey from Darling Donkeys stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink and color with Stampi9n Blends – Crumb Cake and Lt Flirty Flamingo. Fussy cut and adhere to the top of the banner: NOTE… I used a dimensional under the donkeys head and liquid glue on his “sit-upon bottom”.
- For the inside I adhered another panel of the Well-Suited DSP 3 3/4 x 4 3/4 with liquid glue
- On a panel of Whisper White 3 1/2 x 4 1/2, I stamped the donkey in Tuxedo Black and colored with Stampin Blends, Crumb Cake.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Darling Donkey stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
- Adhere this panel to the DSP and the inside is done
For the envelope – I used one of the same DSP used on the card front to adhere to the envelope flap. I then stamped the sentiment on the card front – again from the darling Donkey stamp set. FINIS… Simple and masculine for a young man, yes!
Thanks for stopping by today. Most of the products will be available come Jan 5, 2021. If you do not have a demonstrator, please let me know and I can help support your ‘habit’ of creativity 😏 😁 As a thank you to my customers, when the order is between $50-$150 I offer a SU! item of your choice valued at $10. Remember to use MY CURRENT HOST CODE SAZV3JTK– good until Jan 3. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products.
WooHoo! Stampin’ Up! has gone over the top… check out the Giant Year-end sale here
Sale Dates: December 8, 2020 through January 4, 2021
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
- Ordering Deadlines: January 4, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Shop early! The items that are retiring are only while supplies last!!
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.