Today is the blog hop for Amy’s Inkin’ Krew and the theme is ‘celebrate’, however we wish to interpret that. Thursday is our son-in-laws birthday and we are celebrating that with todays card.
Let me share the card with you…
I have used the Quite Curvy stamp set with coordinating Curvy Dies and the Classic Christmas 6 x6 DSP. These are order-able right now but the DSP will not be available after Jan 4.So how did I do this?
- Sahara Sand card base cut 4 1/4 x 11 snd scored at 5 1/2
- Shaded Spruce card stock 2 x 4 1/4 and die cut with one of the Curvy Dies
- Classic Christmas 6×6 DSP 3 x 4 1/4 and die cut with the same die from Curvy Dies
- Lay the papers on the card base to position the photopolymer stamp from Quite Curvy stamp set. I used my Stamparatus and because the stamp is flexible I could position the stamp just the way I wanted :O)
- Stamp using Shaded Spruce ink directly to the Sahara Sand card base.
- Adhere the two papers mentioned above with liquid glue, first the DSP since it is taller, then the Shaded Spruce panel. These will sit just below the sentiment just stamped.
- Die cut another panel from the Classic Christmas 6×6 DSP. My panel started at 2 1/2 x 4 1/4. Cut both sides
- Adhere this panel with liquid glue just above the stamped sentiment
- The ‘Happy Birthday’ sentiment was stamped some time ago with the Many Messages stamp set and die cut with the coordinating Messages Dies (available Jan 5, 2021!) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink. The panel was adhered with liquid glue to a scrap of Shara Sand card stock about 5/8 x 2. This was attached to the card with dimensionals.
- Iridescent Pearls were placed just above this panel. More were added on the curve at the upper right.
For the inside… and the envelope
I adhered a scrap of the die cut Classic Christmas 6×6 DSP to the bottom of a Whisper White panel cut 4 x 5 1/4 ~ with liquid glue. The Whisper White panel was adhered to the inside of the card and finis!
For the envelope I adhered yet another panel of the Classic Christmas 6×6 DSP (2 1/4 x 6) to the flap, trimmed to fit. I then stamped the sentiment in Shaded Spruce ink using the Quite Curvy stamp set. And the card was done.
This made a wonderfully masculine card and I’m really happy with it ~ think my son-in-law will be as well. I hope you like… a product list will be at the bottom of this post. As a thank you to my customers, when the order is between $50-$150 I offer a SU! item of your choice valued at $10. Remember to use MY CURRENT HOST CODE SVFB9YJY – good until Dec 10, 2020. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products 😁
Remember that today is the day of the Stampin’ Up Year-end Clearance for items in the Aug- Dec Mini Catalog.
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
- Ordering Deadlines: January 4, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT). The items that are retiring are only while supplies last!! And everything on this list is retiring!!
Please continue the blog hop by clicking on the ‘next’ or ‘previous’ button – enjoy… there are some awesome projects today!
- Jaimie Babarczy: https://wp.me/p79UhD-4xN
- Karen Finkle: https://karenscardkorner.blogspot.com/2020/12/stampin-up-forever-fern-for-amys-inkin.html
- Karen Ksenzakovic: https://wp.me/paaNf4-3Aq
- Akiko Sudano: https://wp.me/paOv8E-26v
- Tara Carpenter: https://tarabethstamps.blogspot.com/2020/12/stampin-up-celebrate-sunflowers-happy.html
- Mary Deatherage: https://wp.me/p5snyt-fTS
- Sue Prather: https://wp.me/p5yitZ-2hX
- Julie Johnston: https://wp.me/p8SzmQ-2sg
- Terry Lynn Bright: https://tlsbrightspot.com/2020/12/08/stampin-up-celebrate
- Donna Leonard: http://stampdabbles.com/?p=3570
- Amy Koenders: https://wp.me/p2SFwf-luA
Thanks for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.