Today’s card features the fabulous Peaceful Poppies Designer Series paper, Stitched So Sweetly dies, Peaceful Moments for sentiments and finally, a gorgeous diecut from Nature’s Thoughts Dies. Let’s take a look…
Here are the deets:
- Whisper White 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″; 3″ x 1 1/4″; for the inside 4 x 3 3/4″
- Basic Black 4 / 5 1/4″
- Peaceful Poppies DSP 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Old Olive 4 1/8″ x 3 7/8″
- Adhere the Peaceful Poppies DSP to the Basic Black with liquid glue
- With the smallest Whisper White, stamp the sentiment for the card front from Peaceful Moments stamp set using Stazon Black ink, cut with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Put dimenionals on the back but do not attach yet. Determine it’s location and where exactly you want the Baker’s twine for a bow.
- Using the Small Daisy Punch, with one of the petals, punch notches in appropriate place for the Baker’s Twine on the joined DSP/ Basic Black piece. I suggest you mark your paper so it’s even! Wrap a length of Baker’s twine, place the sentiment piece, then tie the bow. Adhere three Glitter Enamel Dots and voila – the card front is complete!
- Stamp the sentiment from Peaceful Moments stamp set in Stazon Black ink on the remaining piece of Whisper White.
- Adhere this with liquid glue to Old Olive cs.
- Using a scrap from the Peaceful Poppies DSP, diecut the gorgeous scroll with Nature’s Thoughts Dies. Adhere with liquid glue in teeny tiny amounts.
- Adhere the Old Olive/ Whisper White piece to the inside and the card is complete.
The envelope… Adhere a coordinating piece of the Peaceful Poppies to the envelope flap.
Today’s card was created using products from the SAB catalogue. There is still time to order from it, but only until Mar 31 can you receive the free items offered with the appropriate purchase amounts. In other words, with a $50 purchase you can receive one free item offered by Stampin’ Up! Such a deal! What are you waiting for… order today.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the card.
May you have a beautiful day. Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card.