Hello! Welcome to today’s post. I’m sharing a Paper Pumpkin Alternative for the most recent kit. It coordinates with the Expressions In Ink bundle. I did not use that bundle for this card – but easily could have. The only product I used outside of the Paper Pumpkin kit was the Simply Elegant Trim in Silver and Basic White card stock.
This is a notecard size card, meaning it is smaller than our standard size A2. Isn’t it pretty? Here’s what I did…
- Trim apart one of the leaf designs in the Paper Pumpkin kit. I happened to use the green stems, which of course you cannot tell as they are turned over to the opposite side. 🙂
- Adhere leaves with liquid glue to the card front provided in the kit.
- Stamp the two sentiments from the kit using the Evening Evergreen ink spot. The bottom sentiment is done on a banner provided in the kit. The other is stamped on a Basic White scrap (3/4 x 2 1/4).
- Add the PP card front to a Basic White panel with liquid glue. (3 3/8 x 4 7/8)
- Wrap the Simply Elegant Trim in silver around the two layers and tie a bow. Secure with a glue dot.
- Add dimensionals to the sentiment banners and adhere as shown.
- Add dimensionals to the completed card front panel and add to the Evening Evergreen notecard in the PP kit.
sweetFor the inside, stamp the sweet flower stamp included in the Paper Pumpkin kit with the Evening Evergreen ink spot – also in the kit, on a Basic White panel (3 3/8 x 4 7/8). Adhere to the inside of the notecard with liquid glue and this little notecard is complete.
If you have seen my posts regularly, you know I decorate the envelopes too :O) This is aone of the notecard envelopes included in the PP kit. I stamped the flap using the ‘splotch’ stamp in the kit with the Evening Evergreen ink spot. I love this ‘splotch’! On the card front is the sweet flower again, also using the Evening Evergreen ink spot. And the card is ready to send – or give. Sweet, sweet. Love this PP kit!
You may subscribe to PP right here – just remember, it can be a month to month subscription, 3 month, and of course a yearly subscription. And… you can ‘pass’ on a month if it’s not exactly your thing. You can subscribe to the July PP kit until the 10th of this month – just days away.
ABOUT THE JULY KIT
Name The Adventure Begins
- Contains enough supplies to create twelve cards and coordinating envelopes.
- Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Comes with a Stampin’ Spot plus an exclusive Stamp Set.
- Includes inspirational sentiments and adventure-themed imagery featuring these nature-inspired coordinating colors: Basic Black, Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Night of Navy.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day. Inspire. Create. Share. Nothing beats a handmade card.