Good Friday morning… oh wait, that needs to be read with a bit of Irish brogue… good Fridee mornin’ 😀 Happy St. Patty’s day 👍. I have three fun cards for you today – pretty much made the same, just with different Designer Series Papers. The first is the Hello, Irresistible DSP from the ONLINE EXCLUSIVES and the Irresistible Bloom Bundle.
Hello, Irresistible DSP, Fine Shimmer Paper in gold, Soft Sea Foam and Flirty Flamingo for the card back… + the Irresistible Blooms Bundle for the Flowers and leaves. You can see in the photo showing the inside of the card how the DSP shows off. Loose Frosted Dots were added for glam.
Happy Forest Friends DSP is the show-off on this card. Additions to make it: Smoky Slate & Fine Shimmer Paper thin strips, Happier than Happy Bundle (butterfly & sentiment) and a bit of Baker’s Twine Essentials Pack in Crumb Cake. So Saffron card stock was used for card back.
Here again, the show-off is the Happy Forest Friends DSP, but without folding it back on itself.. & it shows off the back of the DSP when opening the card. So Saffron for the card back & Soft Suede for the sentiment banner + the Essential Tag Punch. Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels were added to the tag. These are such fun cards to have on hand to add sentiments to when needed. And here’s how to do cards 1 & 2.
- Cut DSP 5 1/2 x 6, score on long side (with scene right side up) @ 1/2 on left and 4 1/2 on right end. Burnish. TIP: this creates a card front 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 and is best with any DSP that has a ‘scene’.
- Add card back (4 3/16 x 5 1/2) to 1/2 end of DSP. Best way to do this is to add adhesive to the 1/2″ end of DSP (inside) & slip card back in the fold and close the card front.
- Add the two 1/2″ strips to inside of the right end of the DSP
- Add adhesive to back of strips & back of DSP on right end and fold to front on burnish. This shows the back side of the DSP which coordinates so well with the card front. When opening the card, the ‘back’ of the DSP adds a great pattern for the inside of the card.
- Basic White 4 x 5 1/4 added to card for writing. A 1/2″ strip of the DSP was added to further show the DSP
Card 3 was even simpler, with the entire card front showing the DSP without it folding back on itself. I still used the same DSP size 5 1/2 x 6 and scored @ 1 1/4, making certain when scoring the ‘scene’ is right side up 😀And the card back was So Saffron 4 3/16 x 5 1/2.
Here are the three cards with envelopes – great variety with same basic template. Love how the ‘scene’ of the DSP is the primary focus – at least in the last two cards. This does show you how to give variety to a basic layout. To see another card with this same layout, please look here.
OK, want to buy products to make this card? Here ya go… And remember to use my HOST CODE XFYQSSE9 when shopping with me. . Here’s how it works… when you place an order of $50 or more (before shipping & taxes), you receive from me a SU! item valued up to $10 + Star-Studded Rewards. If your order exceeds $150, do not use my HOST CODE as SU! has it’s own rewards from which you may choose. You will still receive that FREE ITEM valued up to $10 from me + the Star-Studded Rewards. 😁👍 Please note… I have had to remove card stock as a free item due to increased cost of mailing – ugh.
For every $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping & taxes) and when you add my current Host Code XFYQSSE9 you will earn 1 STAR Reward. Orders of $49.99 or below DO NOT earn any rewards.Example $50 = 1 STAR Reward, $100 = 2 STAR Rewards , $150 = 3 STAR Rewards etc. When you have earned 8 STAR Rewards you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice, and mailed directly to you! Is that a deal or what??? You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial of exclusive projects when you place an order. For any order $50 or more you will also receive 1 free gift from me valued up to $10. PRODUCTS FOR THIS CARD BELOW!
Get ready for the latest addition to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! The Colorful Kaleidoscope Kit is filled with geometric shapes and unique kaleidoscopic patterns. It’s time to give a card that no one will forget!
COLORFUL KALEIDOSCOPE KIT
$23.00 USD | $32.00 CAD
Available starting 1 March
GET YOURS NOW! Click here to go my store to see more of the many kits available.
This kit includes:
- 9 full-size cards, 3 each of 3 designs, measuring 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm) and 9 coordinating envelopes.
- One photopolymer stamp set with all-occasion sentiments that go beyond the basics.
- One Gray Granite Stampin’ Spot.
- 9 peek-through laser cuts that can easily be layered to create a kaleidoscopic effect.
- Precut die cuts that are lined with gold foil, perfect for all your stamped sentiments.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals, Tear & Tape Adhesive, and Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Gold, pearlized embellishments.
- The coordinating colors are Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Gray Granite, Night of Navy, and Petal Pink.
- Each project takes less than 60 minutes to complete.
Go to my ONLINE STORE to see all that is available. Just make sure my name is listed as your demonstrator when you check out and use my current HOST CODE XFYQSSE9
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Leave a Reply