Hello again! It’s time for another Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Blog Hop Group… and the theme is “Fall Frenzy”. Check out my card…
Whoa… the colors on my card are clashing with the the blog hop logo – yikes! But it just doesn’t matter!!! My card… these Leaf Labels are so fun to play with – here I added some color to the edges with sponge daubers and several inks: Poppy Parade, Evening Evergreen and Crushed Curry. I kept them pretty soft. And in the middle is stamped the simple word ‘hello’ from the Soft Seedlings stamp set. I love this font! I also added some of the Amber Gems that come packaged with the Leaf Labels. But I’m ahead of myself… perhaps we should begin with the card base 🥴 I like layers as you know, so: Crushed Curry card base layered with Crumb Cake then Rings of Love DSP (FREE during Sale-a-bration with a $50 product order!) The next is the fun fold part… Crushed Curry 3 x 8 1/2 scored at 4 14. Layer the front with Crumb Cake, then Gingham Cottage DSP in So Saffron. Take another piece of Crushed Curry 2 1/2 x 4 14 and lay it crosswise on the front and adhere with dimensionals. Run a slightly smaller panel of Crumb cake through the Timber 3D embossing folder and add it to this Crushed Curry piece. Now we decorate…
- Ink the leaf stamp from Hello Harvest stamp set, in Crushed Curry, stamp off and with sponge daubers add a bit of color to the leaf tips: Evening Evergreen and Poppy Parade. Do this twice cleaning between each process, then die cut using the coordinating Rustic Pumpkin Dies. Before putting this stamp away, stamp a 4 x 5 14 Basic White panel and the envelope front following the same procedure.
- Place the two die cut leaves, one under the Leaf Label and one on top. Add a twirly stem die cut using the Rustic Pumpkin Dies and Garden Green card stock scrap.
- Adhere all these to the embossed Crushed Curry piece.
- Add the bow made from separated strings of Baker’s Twine in White and Crumb Cake… with a dab of liquid glue.
Add this folded panel to the card base (remember the three layers that started the card), centering it. Now decorate the inside of the folded portion: Crumb Cake layer, then decorated Basic White layer.
- The Basic White layer… stamp the sentiment in Soft Suede ink using this wonderful sentiment from Hello Harvest stamp set.
- Stamp two flowers in Memento Black ink on either side of the sentiment. Color the flowers with Stampin’ Blends Daffodil Delight and Soft Suede
Now turn the completed card over and add the Basic White panel stamped with the leaf from Hello Harvest.
Envelope: Remember the front has already been stamped with the leaf from Harvest Hello. Now add more of the same Gingham Cottage to the flap and your card is complete :O)
I should have taken a photo of the card standing, it would have shown the dimension and given a different view. Oh well…another time… Now it’s time to head over to the next team member participating this month. Feel free to use the ‘buttons’ or click on a name to see that blog. Whatever you choose, don’t miss any of the hoppers :O) Enjoy.
- Karen Finkle
- Mary Deatherage
- Akiko Sudano
- Carol Buckalew
- Tara Carpenter
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Terry Lynn Bright ~ you are here!
- Jillian Good
- Amy Koenders
Several of the products to make this card are from the Jul- Dec 2022 Annual Catalog. If you do not have a demonstrator and need catalogs please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. The other two catalogs available right now are the 2022 -2023 Annual Catalog and the Sale-a-bration Catalog which shows all the FREE items offered by Stampin’ Up! Jul 1-Aug 31. When ordering, please also use my current host code: YM6ZTUJE. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! item valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. WooHoo! We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you. :O)
Star Special kicking off the new Jul-Dec 2022 Mini Catalog
OK – DOUBLE STAR REWARDS ended a bit ago ~ I’m sorry you missed the deal. BUT – With the start of this new catalog I am beginning a STAR REWARDS program ~ YAY! This will continue from this day forth and below is the informations about those customer rewards.
Here’s how my STAR REWARDS work:
- For each $50 that you order from my online store (before shipping & taxes) and when you add my current Host Code, you will earn 1 STAR Reward. Orders of $49.99 or below DO NOT earn any rewards.
- Example $50 = 1 STAR Reward, $100 = 2 STAR Rewards, $150 = 3 STAR Rewards etc.
- When you have earned 8 STAR Rewards you will get a FREE product order valued up to $40.00, your choice, and mailed directly to you! Is that a deal or what???
- You also earn my monthly Online Class Tutorial of exclusive projects when you place an order.
- For any order $50 or more you will also receive 1 free gift from me valued up to $10.
And remember too, during this time of Sale-a-bration, for every $50 order from any catalog, you’ll earn free Sale-a-bration goodies from Stampin’ Up!
Remember to use MY current HOST CODE: YM6ZTUJE Click here to go my store.
NEW FREE ITEMS ADDED when making purchases during Sale-a-bration
Since this flyer is hard to read… photos from top left to right
- Timber 3D Embossing Folder 163094 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Flowers of home Dies 163095 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Silver Foil Specialty Pack 163096 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Gingham Embossing Folder 163097 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Dots & Spots Die 163098 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Daffodil Dies 163099 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Seashells 3D Embossing Folder 163100 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Kraft Gift Boxes 163101 – free w/ $50 purchase
- Aspen Tree Dies 163102 – free w/ $100 purchase
- Brushed Metallic Card Stock 163103 – free w/ $50 purchase
Be sure to use the items numbers listed for these products to be redeemed as Sale-a-bration items. These products have different numbers in the catalog and therefore don’t register as part of Sale-a-bration.
If you have questions about this – connect with me!
NEW COZY & BRIGHT CARD KIT AVAILABLE Aug. 3 – 160338!
Celebrate the season with a card kit that has everything you need wish those you love a merry Christmas and a joyous New Year. Don’t let the holidays overwhelm you–get your all-inclusive kit and make quick multiples everyone will love! Available NOW!
COZY & BRIGHT KIT
$23 USD | $32 CAD
Available starting August 3!
Classic Stampin’ Spots for a Two-Step stamping experience, and the all-new twist technique to make your floral designs come alive with depth and detail!
And the August Paper Pumpkin Kit includes the Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets as a FREE gift that will add the perfect golden accent to any card or project. We can’t wait to see the bee-utiful projects you’ll create!
This kit includes:
- All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes.
- An all-occasion stamp set to express words of gratitude, friendship, greetings and beautiful wildflower designed images.
- Specialty Vellum honeycomb shape pre-cut pieces.
- 2 Classic Stampin’ Spots (Crushed Curry and Soft Suede) for a Two-Step stamping experience with a twist!
- Paper pieces and embellishments with watercolor designs and images.
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- FREE GIFT: 8 Gold Foil Honeycomb Sheets
Completed card size: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (14 x 10.8 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Blackberry Bliss, Crushed Curry, Evening Evergreen, Melon Mambo, Mossy Meadow, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede
Order your Paper Pumpkin kit between Jul 11 – Aug 10!
The Back To School Sales Tax Holiday is going on until August. For those of you living in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia…you’ve got sales tax holidays coming up!! The good news is that some items in the Stampin’ Up! Catalogs qualify for the sales tax holidays! The list of sales tax holidays by state and items in that state that qualify Here on a printable PDF. Check it out to see when your state has the Sales Tax Holiday.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Inspire. Create. Share.
Leave a Reply