Hi folks – it’s time to hop w/ Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Blog Hop 👍 The theme is a Christmas and I have chosen to do a card and a coordinating gift package with the Pretty Pillow Dies.
These were fun to create as a duo ‘package’.Let mer tell you how this was done…
- Smoky Slate card base 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
- Layer Cherry Cobbler card stock 4 1/8 x 5 3/8
- Run a Basic White panel (4 x 5 1/4) through the Wintry 3D snowflake embossing folder. This panel is wider than the folder, therefore line it up and run it through again so it looks as though it’s a full size EF. Adhere this panel to the Cherry Cobbler piece
- Cut a length of the Glittered Organdy Ribbon in Black. Use Seal+ to adhere to the snowflake front
- Cut a length of the 7/8 wide Textured Ribbon in Smoky Slate, put dimensionals on the back and attached over the Organdy Ribbon.
- Add a Wonderful Snowflake with a glue dot.
- Stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink from Heartfelt Wishes stamp set on a Basic White scrap. Fussy cut. Add Dimensionals in several places and attache.
- Add Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels in dark red ~ and the card front is done!
The inside of the card was kept super simple intentionally. Cherry Cobbler card stock cut at 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 is added to the inside of the card base. On top of that is Basic White cut to 4 x 5 1/4. A 1/2″ strip of Regals 6×6 DSP in Cherry Cobbler was added at the bottom of the panel. And that was it…
For the envelope I used the Wintry 3D Embossing Folder to dry emboss the flap ~ that was it. I like the simplicity & the texture & the layers the entire look of the card & envelope create together. Hope you like as well!
The little gift package is created with Thick Basic White card stock, die cut with the Pretty Pillow Dies, then dry embossed with the Wintery 3D snowflake Embossing Folder. Interestingly, this does not cover the full tab that is folded in, but it didn’t seem necessary to run it through the EF again. I did die cut another frontal piece from Cherry Cobbler card stock to fully show the delicate design on the front. That was adhered with liquid glue. I then put the side tabs in and used liquid glue to adhere them as well. I tied a length of Shimmer Ribbon in Gray Granite around the package and secured it with a bow. It can easily slide off tomopen.
The card & this little gift package are perfect for a beautiful set of earrings – hint, hint! Of course, a delicate necklace might fit nicely too :O) Just sayin!
During the month of November is a perfect time to join as a demonstrator. Stampin’ Up! has a promotion I haven’t seen them do before: $75 to join, yet get $125 worth of product at the same time… shipped free! This is a really big, big deal. Join my team now… you may do that here.
If you would like to continue with the hop, please use the ‘next’ button below or click on the name. This is a fun hop – enjoy all the wonderful projects!
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Jillian Good
- Akiko Sudano
- Connie Troyer
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Mary Deatherage
- Sue Prather
- Terry Lynn Bright ~ you are here
- Amy Koenders
Not have a demonstrator so you can order? If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual 2021 Catalog OR Jul-Dec 2021 Mini Catalog, please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. Please also use my current host code when ordering: 62EHPGHC I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you! And… as a reminder – during the month of November only, joining is $75 and the products with joining are $125 worth of product ~ your choice too! Just sayin’, I haven’t seen this kind of deal since joining as as demo several years ago. This is the time!
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day. Nothing beats a handmade card/ gift!
Inspire. Create. Share.