The other I mentioned we had a Team Meeting with a couple of demonstrations by teammates. Here is another of the cards we individually put together. I’ve ‘tweeked’ mine a bit so it’s not exactly the same, but oh so similar.
The Painted Christmas Suite means, two stamp set with two coordinating dies, ribbon, Gold Holly Leaves & Designer Series Paper ~ and ALL of thesde products are used on this card (+ a few others as well 🙂 Let’s begin…
- Thick Basic White card stock for the base (4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2)
- Cherry Cobbler card stock (4 1/8 x 5 3/8): one adhered directly to the card front, the other adhered to the inside of the card
- Painted Christmas 12 x 12 DSP (4 x 5 1/4) adhered to the card front
- Stamp the sentiment from Christmas To remember stamp set in VersaMark ink. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder & heat set with the heat tool
- Die cut with the largest label die in the Seasonal Labels Dies
- Stamp the single pine bough six times with Evening Evergreen ink on Soft Succulent card stock. Die cut all six. Here’s where mine differs… cover the stamped pine bough with Wink of Stella.
- Stamp the two pine cones, large & small: Soft Suede stamped off once for the larger image of each cone, First generation Soft Suede ink for the detailed stamp. Die cut both cones. Again, this is where mine differs ~ cover the inked areas with Wink of Stella.
I’m hoping you can see the Wink of Stella in this photo but not sure it shows :O(
- Add pine boughs together with glue dots in two groups of three (as shown) tghen adds to the edge of the label with liquid glue.
- Layer the large cone overlapping the boughs, dimensionals under the right side of the cone.
- Layer to the smaller cone over this with dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the gorgeous Cherry Cobbler & Gold Ribbon and add with a glue dot
- Here’s another place where mine differs: add three Gilded Gems for extra sparkle.
For the inside…
- On a Basic White panel (4 x 5 1/4) stamp the double pine boughs from Christmas Seasons stamp set in Evergreen ink in the two upper corners
- Stamp the single bough over these, also in Evergreen ink.
- Differing again… add Wink of Stella to the stamped boughs
- Add 3/4″ strip to the bottom of the panel and adhere panel to the inside of the card. DONE!
For the envelope…
- Add Painted Christmas 12 x 12 DSPn to the envelope flap, trim to fit
- Stamp the boughs in a similar fashion as on the inside of the card – at the top of the envelope 🙂
This is a lovely design – so simply done, yet layered with glam & detail. Thank you for the design and demonstration Karen Ksensakovic!
If you do not have a demonstrator and need an Annual 2021 Catalog OR Jul-Dec 2021 Mini Catalog, please reach out to me – happy to send one to you. And when I send it, there will be a Sale-a-bration catalog in with it! That means more FREE items to choose from with every order of $50, or $100 or multiples of that. Please also use my current host code when ordering: R6U3VRBN. I offer my customers a free item from Stampin’ Up! valued to $10 with your order of $50 and above. Click here to go my store. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs AND enjoy that 20% discount, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Would love to have you!
Remember that Sale-a-bration is now through September 30! It’s the best time to buy (lots of free product) & JOIN ~ read on…
It is during this period that when you place an order of $50 or increments of that, there are FREE items available in the Sale-a-bration catalog. Stampin’ Up! does not usually offer more than one sale-a-bration in a year, but this year, they DID! WooHoo – fun products too… Again, contact me if you do not have a catalog.
How do you pre-earn Sale-A-Bration products? It’s simple! For every $50 USD | $60 CAD and $100 USD | $120 CAD you spend, you’ll be able to take your pick of Sale-A-Bration products to add to your order—for free
And if you JOIN and become a demonstrator during Sale-a-bration… you have the opportunity to get one of the bundles below FREE!
|OIN BUNDLE OPTIONS||PRICE||LIMIT|
|156795||Arctic Bears Bundle||$47.50 USD | $64.75 CAD||1|
|156819||Beauty Of Tomorrow Bundle||$50.25 USD | $68.25 CAD||1|
|156801||Christmas Season Bundle||$54.00 USD | $73.75 CAD||1|
|156806||Christmas To Remember Bundle||$60.25 USD | $81.75 CAD||1|
|156807||Frosted Gingerbread Bundle||$48.50 USD | $66.50 CAD||1|
|158609||Gorgeous Leaves Bundle||$44.00 USD | $60.25 CAD||1|
|156813||Nature’s Harvest Bundle||$53.00 USD | $72.75 CAD||1|
|156816||Peaceful Cabin Bundle||$54.00 USD | $72.75 CAD||1|
|156391||Peaceful Deer Bundle||$36.00 USD | $48.50 CAD||1|
|156789||Penguin Place Bundle||$31.50 USD | $42.25 CAD||1|
|156798||Sweet Little Stockings Bundle||$47.50 USD | $64.75 CAD||1|
|156810||Whimsical Trees Bundle||$51.25 USD | $70.00 CAD||1|
Those who join Stampin’ Up! during Sale-A-Bration may select one bundle from the list above to
add to their Starter Kit at no additional cost.
Joining during this sale-a-bration time allows you to create your own starter kit: $99 cost, $125 worth of product + a FREE bundle (listed above for no additional cost) + FREE Sale-a-bration items. Oh my – why pass up this deal? Join now… you may do that here.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day. Inspire. Create. Share. Nothing beats a handmade card.