Gosh, the Specialty DSP in the Expressions in Ink is amazingly beautiful. Sometimes I find it hard to use such beautiful papers, but I’m getting better at doing that. Today’s card uses it for a wedding card – and I’ve used it on the front AND the inside.
I began by adhering the Expressions in Ink Specialty DSP (4 x 5 1/4) to a panel of Just Jade card stock (4 1/8 x 5 3/8). I then die cut the leaves from Gold Foil using the Artistic Dies. I pulled out the Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack for another set of leaves/ berries. I stamped this gorgeous flower using Pale Papaya ink and the Artistically Inked stamp set, then die cut it with the coordinating Artistic Dies. I placed them where I wanted them so I could find the placement of the sentiment, then set them aside. I used the embossing buddy to clear the area of static, then stamped the word ‘Love’ (from the Forever & Always stamp set that retires soon) first in Shaded Spruce ink then in VersaMark, sprinkled it with clear embossing powder and heat set it. This little bit of shine allows it to show it’s importance. Using the Stamparatus for this allows for perfect stamping over!
The leaves were adhered with a bit of Stampin Seal (under the flower) then dabs of liquid glue in just a couple of places. The white leaves/ berries from the Ephemera Pack were attached directly to the back of the flower; dimensionals were added and the flower was attached. Three 2021-2023 In Color Jewels were added for extra glamour.
This front panel, now completed, got dimensionals on the back and was adhered to a Thick Basic White card base (4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2).
For the inside, I used another panel of the same Expressions in Ink SDSP adhered to Just Jade card stock (same measurements as the front). I used the Always Dies to die cut the gold foil background of the sentiment. A 1 1/4 x 4 strip of Foam Adhesive was attached to Shaded Spruce card stock of the same size by simply removing the backing. Using the word from the Always Dies, this was die cut by running it through once, then turning the piece over and running it through again.. The backing was removed and the word attached nicely to the gold foil. This was put in place with liquid glue. Three more 2021-2023 In Color Jewels were added show the importance of the word. And the card was complete.
For the envelope I added more Expressions in Ink SDSP and the card was done, ready to send. I hope the happy couple like this card ~ and remember the importance to ‘love always’.
Products for todays project are from the 2021-22 Annual Catalog and the Jan-Jun Mini Catalog. They may be found in the list below. I’ve made it easy for you to simply ‘add all to cart’. If I can help you in any way to order these items, or others, please give me a holler. As a thank you to my customers, when the order is between $50-$150 I offer a SU! item of your choice valued at $10. Remember to use MY NEW HOST CODE – ZD9N2JRR . When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products, so don’t use the host code at that time. If you have questions just let me know. If you would like to be able to order products early from catalogs, join my team now… you may do that here. We have lots of fun and are a creative bunch that encourages & supports one another. Stampin’ Up! has a promotion for joining that is SUCH A GOOD DEAL you won’t want to pass on it. See below for more info. They also have a HOST promotion AND a KIT promotion, which are also shown below.
The first is the JOIN promotion… for $99 you may choose $155 worth of products beginning 4 May through the end of May. It just doesn’t get much better than that. Click the image to join.
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
- In addition to the amazing added value to their Starter Kit, when new team members join Stampin’ Up! they get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, they get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
HOST promotion 4 May – 14 June
From 4 May–14 June 2021, qualifying orders will receive our generous Stampin’ Rewards PLUS additional rewards! Hosts can earn Stampin’ Rewards based on order totals for an entire party. Outside of the party setting, Stampin’ Rewards are available to those who place individual orders that meet the order totals shown here.
- Workshop orders, customer orders, and online orders all qualify for the extra $25 in Stampin’ Rewards if they reach the $250 level.
- The order must reach the qualifying amount of $250 in merchandise prior to shipping and tax.
- The extra $25 rewards are only valid once per order no matter how high the order total.
- Starter Kit orders do not qualify for this promotion.
- Stampin’ Rewards can not be used on a 50% off item.
- Deadline to submit an order and receive the extra $25 in free Stampin’ Rewards: June 14, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
KITS PROMOTION BEGINS 1 JUNE, more information coming soon!
Created to be both an easy business-building tool and the perfect introduction to paper crafting!
Move someone’s heart by sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Thanks for stopping by. May you have a beautiful day.
Leave a Reply