Hi there! I’ve been mailing catalogs to my customers and including a card with instructions as part of the package. All of a sudden I realized I needed two more… so got busy and created these. I blogged about this fun fold some time ago and you can find that post here.
The directions and card stock cuts are the same, I just used different DSP and I like this too! I’ll list the card stock cuts again for your convenience. 🙂
- Wrapped in Christmas stamp set (circular stamp)
- Freezin’ Fun stamp set (banner for easel)
- 1 1/2″ Circle Punch
- Starburst Punch or 2″ Circle punch
- Classic Label Punch
- Heartwarming Hugs DSP
- Red Foil Sheets
- Mossy Meadow card stock
- Whisper White card stock
- Real Red ink
Card stock cuts:
- Card base: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4. Make cuts in card front panel to the score line at 1 1/2″ & 4″
- DSP side strips: ~ (2) 1 3/8 x 4 1/8
- DSP center panels ~ (2) 2 3/8 x 2
- Whisper White card stock ~ 3 x 4 1/8 + scraps for circular stamp and banner sentiment
- Red Foil Sheets – punch 2″ circle
- Prepare card base as described in cardstock cuts
- Adhere DSP strips to side panels of card front with liquid glue
- Adhere Whisper White panel to inside card with liquid glue
- Adhere side panels to card back with liquid glue, overlapping the Whisper White panel
- Fold the center (loose) panel in half and burnish well
- Adhere the remaining 2 DSP panels to top & bottom sections just folded in half
- Stamp banner sentiment (for the easel) in Real Red ink using the Freezin’ Fun stamp set. Punch with the Classic Label Punch. Adhere to a strip of Mossy Meadow 5/8 x 2 ¼. Put dimensionals on back and adhere to the Whisper White panel of the card about ¾” from bottom
- Stamp circle sentiment using the Wrapped in Christmas stamp set in Real Red ink on Whisper White card stock and punch with 1 ½” circle punch
- Punch a 2” circle from Red Foil Sheets paper.
- Adhere stamped circle to this glimmer paper. HINT: suggest using Stampin’ Seal to adhere stamped piece to the foil – no slippage! Put dimensionals on the LOWER HALF of this circle and adhere just at the fold
Your card is complete ~ enjoy!
So I’m curious which card you prefer ~ the DSP combination on the left, or the one on the right? Truly, I can’t decide!
Products used for today’s project may be found below. As a thank you to my customers, when the order is between $50-$150 I offer a SU! item of your choice valued at $10. Remember to use MY CURRENT HOST CODE SAZV3JTK– good until Jan 3. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products 😁
Thanks for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
WooHoo! Stampin’ Up! has gone over the top… check out the Giant Year-end sale here
Sale Dates: December 8, 2020 through January 4, 2021
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
- Ordering Deadlines: January 4, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Shop early! The items that are retiring are only while supplies last!!