Oh Goodness – I AM enjoying the new products being offered in the new Jan-Jun 2021 Mini Catalog! Today’s project features the Oval Occasions Bundle: Oval Occasions stamp set + Double Oval Punch. These can be ordered Jan 5, 2021 ~ unless of course if you join my team 😏, then you can order these products as part of your demonstrator order. Hint, hint.
I have also used the Detailed Hearts Die, which is kinda fun to work with. It’s in the 2020 Annual Catalog. Are you ready to take a peek?
Here’s what I did…
- Adhere an Adhesive sheet to the back of Blushing Bride card stock. Die cut using the Detailed Hearts Die: peel the backing and adhere to a panel of Whisper White card stock. Yes, remove the hearts. Some will be adhered to this card, others will be saved in a small ziploc bag for later use.
- I put some of the hearts on dimensionals and covered them in Wink of Stella. This adds a bit of glam 🙂
- I punched a scalloped oval from Blushing Bride card stock using the Double Oval Punch thewn added a length of Grayb Granite 1/4″ Shimmer Ribbon with Stampin Seal.
- I then stamped the front sentiment on a Whisper White panel with Gray Granite ink, punched it out using the Double Oval Punch from the Jan-Jun 2021 Mini Catalog (can be ordered Jan 5!) I put dimensionals on the back and adhered it to the scalloped oval punched with the ribbon. This was adhered to the card front with liquid glue
- This Whisper White panel is ready for dimensionals and to be adhered to the Thick Whisper White card base – and the card front is done…
For the inside…
I stamped the bunny/floral image in Gray Granite ink on a Whisper White panel. I colored it using the ‘fun to use’ Watercolor Pencils and Blending Pen: Flirty Flamingo for the bunnies (lightly), Granny Apple Green for the leaves then shaded with Garden Green, Daffodil Delight for the flowers and shaded with Pumpkin Pie – each blended with the Blending Pen. This really smooths the pencil lines and blends the shading nicely. I added Wink of Stella to the bunnies. I then stamped the sentiment in Gray Granite ink. The heart was added from one of the leftover hearts from the Detailed Hearts Die. I simply peeled the adhesive backing and put it right on the card. Adhere this Whisper White panel to a piece of Blushing Bride with liquid glue then add to the inside of the card, again with liquid glue. Voila – the card is finis!
For the envelope…
I stamped the heart stamp from the Oval Occasions stamp set in Flirty Flamingo and this set is ready to be sent to a friend who just had a bay girl. LOVE that I can create and send right away.
Card Cuts are listed at the end of this post. Products used for today’s project may be found below. As a thank you to my customers, when the order is between $50-$150 I offer a SU! item of your choice valued at $10. Remember to use MY CURRENT HOST CODE SVFB9YJY – good until Dec 10, 2020. When the order is over $150, you still receive that free gift from me, but SU! has Stampin’ Rewards that may be used for additional products 😁
Thanks for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy sending them a handmade card filled with love.
Card cuts for today’s project:
- Thick Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
- Whisper White (2) 3 3/4 x 5 + enough for oval punch
- Blushing Bride (2) 3 7/8 x 5 1/8 + enough for oval punch
WooHoo! Stampin’ Up! has gone over the top… check out the Giant Year-end sale here
Sale Dates: December 8, 2020 through January 4, 2021
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Exclusions apply: Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
- Ordering Deadlines: January 4, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Shop early! The items that are retiring are only while supplies last!!