Double Z Fold with Peaceful Poppies DSP #1Hi Everyone! Yesterday was so delightful, I played in the yard ALL DAY. Today is a wonderful light rain to help with all the transplanting I did 🥵 It was hard work, but I enjoyed every moment of it. Speaking of moment… good segue into today’s card made with the Peaceful Moments stamp set and the Coordinating Peaceful Poppies DSP. Here it is…
And here’s how to create this fun double z-fold card…
- Thick Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2 & 2 3/4
- Old Olive 2 1/2 x 4 for the front panel
- Blackberry Bliss 2 1/2 x 4, 4 x 5 1/4
- Peaceful Poppies DSP 2 3/8 x 3 7/8 (cut 2) 3 7/8 x 5 1/8; for the panel…1 1/8 x 5 3/8, 1 1/8 x 2 1/8 (cut 2)
- Whisper White 1 1/8 x 5 1/4, 1/2 x 2 5/81 1/8 x 2 5/8
- Adhere appropriate panels to your Thick Whisper White cs using liquid glue. Refer to the photo for guidance.
- Adhere the DSP to the smaller z fold piece using liquid glue
- Stamp your sentiments in Black Memento ink on the appropriate Whisper White strips
- Adhere the longest Whisper White with sentiment with liquid glue to the longest z fold panel – add the Peaceful Poppies element with liquid glue
- Color the Peaceful Poppies element with Light Blackberry Bliss Blends. Cover with the coordinating vellum, attaching jsut at the base with snail. Adhere to the middle panel with liquid glue. Adhere the narrow stamped piece over this with liquid glue.
- For the last portion of the narrow z-fold panel, stamp your sentiment and adhere with liquid glue.
- Tricky part… adhering the narrow z fold to the card… adhere the longest panel first, remembering to just adhere to the front left panel of the card. Close the card and adhere the far right panel. Using your grid paper to. line up this panel helps to keep it straight. Card is done!
For the envelope, simply adhere a 2 1/4 x 6 panel of coordinating DSP to the envelope flap; trim and your card is complete – YAY!
I hope you feel a sense of accomplishment in creating this fun Double Z Fold card. This layout has so many possibilities, I would love to see what you do with it.
The new 20220-2021 Annual Catalogue is going live to those folks who are demonstrators in just a few days Want to be a part of that “in” group? Join my team and I will help you develop your skills both in card making and in the realm of developing your business (unless you simply want to be a hobby demo and get the incredible discounts, which is TOTALLY OK!)
Thanks for stopping by.
May you have a beautiful day.
Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card.