Today’s post is another of the Stampin’ Up! Scalloped Notecards, but this time using Thoughtful Blooms stamp set and the Small Blooms Punch, which are free items during Sale-a-bration when you purchase $xxx. 🙂
Isn’t this cute? It’s feminine and easy peasy. Here are the details..
- Using Old Olive ink, stamp the leaves all over the card.
- Again using Old Olive ink, stamp the leaves on a scrap of Whisper White and cut out using one of the circle dies.
- Using Old Olive ink, stamp the flower on Old Olive cs. Punch out using the Small Blooms Punch. A single Rhinestone as added to the center of each.
- The sentiment piece was created by first stamping the sentiment from the SAB Honey Bee stamp set. I then took a small circle punch and as uniformly as possible created the the edge. This piece was adhered to the card front with dimensionals. The circle was added with liquid glue. Two of the flowers were adhered with glue dots. The last flower was adhered with a dimensional. Card is complete!
- For the envelope, I stamped the leaf stamp first followed by the flower stamp – both in Old Olive ink.
Thanks for stopping by today. I promise we’ll do something besides Scalloped Notecards for tomorrow. But this was a bit of a fun exercise, to create each one so differently but using the same card base. Hope you liked it too.
May you have a beautiful day. Make someone happy by sending them a handmade card.